Author Thread: Girls who accidentally identify themselves as guys while signing up?
1mountain

View Profile
History
Girls who accidentally identify themselves as guys while signing up?
Posted : 18 Dec, 2015 01:40 AM

I have seen more than a few guys who state their gender as 'female' on here. I always send them a message suggesting them to fix that and they will probably get more dates lol. I was wondering, do you gals ever notice a female who clicked 'male' when she signed up? Statistically speaking I know it must happen on occasion, but I was curious how often. Also have you ever seen someone who deliberately mis-identified their gender because they felt they were transsexual or gay? Thanks

huynh_fhay

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2015 06:09 AM

Yes,

I've seen two women profiles accidentally identified as males. I was thinking of messagingthem but I debated with myself if that was a proper thing to do..hehehe,

Well maybe some one sent them a message because after a few days they were not there anymore.

huynh_fhay

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Dec, 2015 06:12 AM

Hello,

Yes, I've seen two women profiles accidentally identified as males. I was thinking of messaging them but I debated with myself if that was a proper thing to do..hehehe,

Well maybe some one sent them a message because after a few days they were not there anymore.