View Profile
Hey everyone
Posted : 9 Feb, 2016 12:01 AM

Cheers mate God bless and welcome.

1mountain

View Profile
grow woman wants to marriage a teenager
Posted : 18 Dec, 2015 02:57 AM

In the relationships I have known of personally (because I have personally known at least one person in the relationship) the ones where the woman was much older tended to be very harmful to the guy involved. I generally tend to think there is some sort of evil spirit, unnatural thing about it. I know it may sound sexist and I don't mean offence when I say this, but when there is a major age difference I generally suspect the older to have a control issue.

That said, I myself am looking for a significantly younger gal; for different reasons though. Older guys who have never married or had children (like me) might want to have kids in future. Some guys have little age barrier to have children but women do for biological reasons. I personally feel that age is just how many times you have been around the sun, but I do feel it is more acceptable for the guy to be older.

1mountain

View Profile
Are there women who assume there is never a good reason to withhold
Posted : 18 Dec, 2015 02:21 AM

A relatively wise man once said this to me.

'many people say 'don't judge a person based on looks'. They are missing the point though, that the human intuition has been fine tuned over billions of years to understand the personality and intentions of another human at a moments glance. Picture a cabman that runs into another in a forest; he must determine in an instant, is this human of good or ill intent? Will they kill me or shake my hand and share their marula fruits with me?'

Pictures are less for looks to some of us, and more for a first impression. For you Creationists out there, if God designed man then what I said is still true; God would not design us in general with faulty instruments for detecting false intentions. Granted some seem to have better intuition than others, but as a tribe and as a family we are meant to help each other.

1mountain

View Profile
Are there women who assume there is never a good reason to withhold
Posted : 18 Dec, 2015 02:07 AM

@hubbard

Praise be to God may God bless you both!

I do have to agree I too have a higher level of suspicion about profiles with no picture of the person though. Riddle me this: when you meet someone in person, do they see you? Do they get to look in your eyes, which I believe are the windows to the soul? Why then interrupt God's natural process? I know you can find someone without having a pic but how is that better than with one?

I suggest everyone have at least two pictures, one a portrait of their face (not too close up so it gets distorted which includes at least one visible eye) and one full length picture. I may sound superficial or picky here but it's not for those reasons (I am a twig, seeking similar lol). People have a lot of differing ideas about what 'average' 'athletic' and 'curvy' mean, and my concept of those also differs. Hint: if you are in Europe athletic seems to mean muscly and thin-ish, full figured can mean well edowed, and so on. Anyway folks, God bless.

1mountain

View Profile
Girls who accidentally identify themselves as guys while signing up?
Posted : 18 Dec, 2015 01:40 AM

I have seen more than a few guys who state their gender as 'female' on here. I always send them a message suggesting them to fix that and they will probably get more dates lol. I was wondering, do you gals ever notice a female who clicked 'male' when she signed up? Statistically speaking I know it must happen on occasion, but I was curious how often. Also have you ever seen someone who deliberately mis-identified their gender because they felt they were transsexual or gay? Thanks

1mountain

View Profile
Our God is an awesome God
Posted : 17 Dec, 2015 02:39 AM

Live long and prosper (standing in for Spock there) lol and amen. Though the terror that stalks by night seeks my life my God will protect me. Though a thousand fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand yea I will have victory. By the way what does Selah mean?

1mountain

View Profile
does it drive you crazy?
Posted : 16 Dec, 2015 07:50 PM

It definitely does bother me and I too usually will not even wink and definitely not message them. I too think it's laziness and shows just how not-serious about finding someone. If they''re not that serious about finding someone why bother?

1mountain

View Profile
hello
Posted : 25 Nov, 2015 12:38 AM

Hey Harry yeah I don't use the forums much either. They are rather difficult to navigate. Also the interesting posts kind of get lost inall the dull ones. God bless

1mountain

View Profile
Just a thought about...Does a Country matters in Love?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2015 12:35 AM

Now that I think about it my gene test does say I am 0.2% Chinese lol maybe it is a Chinese ancestor she and I have in common.

1mountain

View Profile
Just a thought about...Does a Country matters in Love?
Posted : 25 Nov, 2015 12:33 AM

Of course that said the country where someone comes from doesn't determine genetic makeup or ethnicity. There isn't an American 'ethnicity' for instance, and in many African countries and south America there are people who are all European. I have a cousin who lives in China and is mostly Chinese, however she and I share an English ancestor.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10