Author Thread: LADIES, What is it that actually "attracts" you to a man?
Maestro09

View Profile
History
LADIES, What is it that actually "attracts" you to a man?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 01:52 PM

Just a question i often wonder. Only a woman can answer what really attracts her. Sometimes its like a woman knows your a christian man but it doesn't completely attract her... What is it ladies, tell me?

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2009 01:02 PM

*Throws glass at Alex* Lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2009 01:05 PM

Okay, we will keep that in mind Ken...hehe...

YSIC, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 03:03 PM

For me, when a christian guy steps up to the plate and take the lead and fulfills the role that God calls us too and men and women.. Seeing them genuinly (not all showy) praising God in worship. Seeing that God is a priority in their life, and them growing in knowledge and maturity.

Well to this christian gal, that just sends shivers down my spine!!.

93georgiagirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2009 04:24 PM

I would love a man who isn't scared to be man and one who recognizes that men and women ARE different. Chivalry, romance, treating me like the weaker vessel while loving me like Christ loved the church would definitely attract me.

In the meantime, while waiting to find out if the above qualities are there, I personally am attracted to a positive men who love to love, smile, and who love God. Tall is good, too!

93georgiagirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2009 06:58 PM

I didn't proofread that well. I meant: Men.........who love to LAUGH..........

Also, I'll add that a confident man is atrractive.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 08:24 AM

ok,,hers the thing for many women,,they really think they want whats "not good for them"Most women go for the challenge,,,however,,thats why relationships fail,mariages end,,,,Love Christ First!!I believe when a person has a true personal relationship with Christ And stands on the ground,U CAN NOT MOVE ME FROM MY WALK WITH HIM,,,,,CHRIST SHINES,,MAN OR WOMAN...SO EVEN THOUGH U MAY BE ATTRACTED TO THE OUTSIDE,,WHERE IS THEIR HEART?AT FIRST!!!!hope this helped just a little....it one of those things of seeing the Christ in you,and seeing the Christ in me!!!

WELL BE BLESSED DEAR!!

AMBER

tessa330

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 03:15 PM

Well said Amber:applause:

Myself I have had a tendency in the past to be attracted to men who were a little on the dangerous side, but when you look for a dangerous man that's usually when all the Freaks and mental nut jobs come out of the wood work!

The Lord has instructed me to stop this destructive kind of behavior:excited:

Tess :winksmile:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 11:53 AM

What I find attractive in a man is plain and simple: Submission to God and a servan't heart as is the example Christ gave as the groomsman of the church...

"All the day long have i stretched out my hand to a wayward and gainslaying people..." (Galatians).

Scripture goes on to say "You have played the harlot under every green (promise of prosperity)" and yet I pursued you Israel.

What an example of Christ love for the church!

Maestro09

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 10:22 AM

These comments are ALL soooooo good! But ladies......What if a man has all of the above and just isn't very good looking on the outside??? Do you let him go???

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 01:25 AM

Every relationship need times and efforts to build up. For a man to be attracted by a woman, I think the first is sincerety, truthfulness. I mean it really depends on the expectation from both end, if two sides both look for a date, or long term partnership, or a marriage partner, etc.

Each level has its different attraction, but by the way of communication, I'm sure she will get to know.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5