Author Thread: LADIES, What is it that actually "attracts" you to a man?
Maestro09

View Profile
History
LADIES, What is it that actually "attracts" you to a man?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 01:52 PM

Just a question i often wonder. Only a woman can answer what really attracts her. Sometimes its like a woman knows your a christian man but it doesn't completely attract her... What is it ladies, tell me?

nursesarah

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 08:32 PM

"attractive" is a relative term and is up to the individual. Yes, as Christians, being Godly is the most important quality (included in that is Godly behaviour and a real relationship with the Lord). I would put that on the top of the list. But as for extras, there's really only one thing I would say is attractive.

For me, the most attractive quality in a guy is someone that doesn't take life too seriously. They can be serious when the situation calls for it, but can also have a good time.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 09:02 PM

Hey Lydia,

What about Marty Feldman? :ROFL: At least he's not green. LOL

Blessings!

Walter

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 01:43 PM

... I had to do a google image search for "Marty Feldman" after that...

Shunammite

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 04:20 PM

hmmm! That's a great question and you are right that

only a woman can answer for herself as this is very unique to each person. There is a variety of 'christian men' as there is 'christian women' so that tag alone doesnt sufficiently differentiate. Also different women want different levels of christ-engagement in their man.

I personally want someone who is totally sold out to Christ and is in a continuing education intimacy with Jesus.

..and I agree with the ladies - he has to be attractive to me which for me, is beyond skin deep. Its more in the soul. 1 physical attribute though - I am tall, so height is a plus :-)

:yay:

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2009 11:23 PM

I agree with Lydia and Jazmine. What attracts me to a man along with the things mentioned, is being able to have a conversation with him. If we meet and struggle for something to talk about, that's not a good sign. I know the first few minutes can be a little nerve wracking for both people, but after that the conversation should flow easily.

Also, a good sense of humor is mandatory. :)

Blessings!

Lynn

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 05:40 AM

Miss Lynne! Welcome back eh.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 07:01 AM

Linnie,

Hope that you are enjoying your new ride!

Blessings, Lydia

chozen2b

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 07:44 AM

I agree that what is attractive is relative and only can be determined by the individual. Personally, I like it when a man has the ability to speak the Word of God and apply it to his daily life but also is balanced enough to hold a decent conversation about other matters as well. Also, he�s not caught up in himself and his material possessions.

By the way, welcome to the boards.

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2009 07:17 AM

Since "attractive" has been defined, I'll get right to what I'd like. One, same Biblical knowledge, at least for a few important parts. Second, someone with a strong sense of justice, so much so they don't let their feeling for others get in the way and yet not fearing the reaction. Third, someone I'd enjoy discussing important subjects with. With those qualities, I think we could come to agree on almost anything and I do not want to be warring with the man.

Strictly physically, I have no idea. I've been attracted to the truly androgynous, keep-you-guessing type to the husky, mountain man. Something just has to click, uniqueness maybe, but I mostly end up liking the personality before even thinking to check them out visually.

tristan07

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2009 12:13 PM

I only like chicks who look like perfect barbie dolls.

*ducks and runs* :nahnah:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5