Author Thread: LADIES, What is it that actually "attracts" you to a man?
Maestro09

View Profile
History
LADIES, What is it that actually "attracts" you to a man?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 01:52 PM

Just a question i often wonder. Only a woman can answer what really attracts her. Sometimes its like a woman knows your a christian man but it doesn't completely attract her... What is it ladies, tell me?

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 09:43 AM

Being a Christian man is the uphill battle, most definitely. But who is to say these two Christians are FOR one another? That is important to consider - personalities sometimes clash... just feel each other out and do what God prompts...He's a prayer away and there's no mistaking His judgment :) Blessings in Christ, xoM

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 12:03 AM

His heart and how he treat people and especially how he treats me wherever we are or whoever we are with...

gracegrace

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 07:06 PM

I agree with the lady earlier who said it sends a chill up her spine to see a man truly, without inhibition, worshiping the God whom he loves. When I witness this I am always amazed. It is so powerful. I always think "WOW, that is an amazing man! God obviously has his heart, so he must be a trustworthy man." It doesn't have anything to do with the guy's looks. It has everything to do with his posture before God. To me it communicates strength, confidence and having right priorities (order vs. disorder).

For me personally, aside from a worshiper, I am attracted to someone who is a talker. I love to communicate, discuss ideas, the Bible, current events, travels, movies, art, books, politics and religion or just the weather. I also think praying together is key!

God bless!

Debbie

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 12:51 PM

Herat and mind.. without a doubt

casual

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2009 05:06 PM

Not taking anything away from the rest of the female members responses but out of all the one's I've read, I felt your to be most fair. To be completely honest, I must say that I did not read them all (there were alot) LOL however, as most of the members basically said... its different for everyone due to us all having different things that attract us. The brother that originally asked the question I believe felt how alot of us christian men feel. Speaking on behalf of only the single christian gentleman that I've encountered at churchs and various other places, most all tend to feel that no matter what they do, enough is never enough. I've heard countless stories about how when they were "in the world", dating wasn't as difficult but they were not happy with the "quality" of women they were meeting. By turning their lives over to God and doing everything that is pleasing to Him, that now, finally they would meet the woman of their dreams.

LADIES... I'm sure the majority of you can identify with doing everything you know to be right but things still not going how you wish they would. Well guess what? Men go through the same thing at times. It can be extremly frustrating working hard to becoming successful at your job, taking good care of yourself physically, mentally & spiritually and then turning your life over to Christ and still be told by a christian woman that your interested in that... you just not her type but for some reason she still hooks up with a guy thats no good for her and ends up breaking her heart. What is a christian man to do ladies? Again, I believe this was more so the root of what this brother was asking. I realize that I had a whole lot to say just now LOL however, sometimes three sentences just don't cover it.

My suggestion to my brothers in Christ would be to just keep your eyes on God and pray, pray, pray! Not to meet someone but just to let God know that your thankful to Him for all that He has done for you in your life. Focus on what He wants as opposed to what you feel women want. Please God FIRST and He will guide you to a woman that is deserving and appreciative of all your hard work and effort that you put into making yourself into a Godly man. In the end, thats the type of woman your going to want in your corner... not the one that is concerned with how handsome you are or how much money you make.

Seek God first brothers, seek Him FIRST! God bless:waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2009 12:19 PM

i wondering also I am kind I am polite I believe God with my whole heart soul being.I just want someone who will love me.:hearts:I open doors I am honest is there more

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 02:15 PM

You could put a picture on so we know who we are taking to...

suzannefarmer^

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2010 05:06 PM

How well he knows Jesus & God's word.....PLUS how does he treat women? Is he willing to talk about the Lord for a long time in conversation? Is he an active member in a body of believers? Does he have a Harley?!! ha ha ha

lambsev

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 09:09 AM

No Harley here but I can talk about the Lord for a long time.

lambsev

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2010 09:10 AM

No Harley here but I can talk about the Lord for a long time.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5