Author Thread: unusual prayer requests
hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
unusual prayer requests
Posted : 24 Mar, 2016 01:45 PM

My son is now in jail on a drug, assalt, and violent charge.

Please join me in prayer that after he goes to detox and drug rehab, he can go into a mental hospital.

We know he has neviousness and depression. He also shows many signs of being Bipolar.

He will not stay off drugs, unless they treat the underlying problem!

Thank You,

Debby Hubbard

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
unusual prayer requests
Posted : 28 Apr, 2016 09:15 AM

Thank You Everyone for the prayers.

Please keep praying that my son will get the help he needs; I have found out that most of the "good " rehab and therapy, we must pay for.

Please understand, I am NOT asking for my son to get a "free ride or pass" but we want him well, and we Don't have a lot of money.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Debra Hubbard

TRUUST

View Profile
History
unusual prayer requests
Posted : 9 Jun, 2016 01:11 PM

dear sister or bro u are in our prayer!!!god grand the peace to our belove sister/brother that her/his son will be in perfect health after u are the best hiller dear father in haven!!!!

we ask u for that dear father knoing u are there for us as u promised that u came on teh worth not for health people but for ill one and u promise to hill as to perfection dear only fathre in heaven!!we belive thats on is going to be heal just according to u promises!!in teh name of jesus christ amin!!!!

pls look at here it very usefulhttp://www.supportline.org.uk/problems/depression.php

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
unusual prayer requests
Posted : 13 Jul, 2016 02:19 PM

son is out of jail, and slowly getting better. clean about 5 months.