Author Thread: Dead are dead
kingdomstudy

View Profile
History
Dead are dead
Posted : 28 May, 2016 08:34 PM

Hey there all,

I've been a "Christian" for my whole life and I didn't truly understand the gospel until the last few years.

One topic I found is interesting that churches and the world has so wrong is that people who are dead don't go to heaven.

It is not a destination anyone is to enter other than Jesus.

The dead are dead in the ground and those who are chosen will be resurrected at the second coming.

Just thought I'd share a little scriptural knowledge with you all. If you're curious where I've found scriptural evidence of this ask me :)

View Profile
History
Dead are dead
Posted : 8 Aug, 2016 05:17 AM

Im sorry but your understanding of scripture is wrong and you are spreading heresy.

kingdomstudy

View Profile
History
Dead are dead
Posted : 11 Oct, 2016 11:03 PM

I understand Satan's lie. It has spread throughout the Christian faith and he's done a great job of keeping it going.

You know what the Lie is. That "you shall surely not die"

It contradicts what God first put into place. That if you eat from the tree of knowledge you shall surely die.

From dust man was created and to dust he will return.

There's too much scriptural evidence to say otherwise.

View Profile
History
Dead are dead
Posted : 24 Feb, 2017 10:29 PM

i am a christians since birth and my grandparents would always say that i have to wait for that one special man that God has prepared for me, and i would know that he was the one, because i could feel it..that God would put that love in my heart. and now, i am inlove with this guy for 6 years.. and i thought we were getting along but then after several months he got a girlfriend.. it hurts me, because i have been praying to God for both of us.

i know that God has better plans for me and He knows what's ahead but i am just a human being..but i don't want to doubt God's plan for me.. that is why i constantly praying and hoping that one day..i could find that one person my grandparents told me that God has prepared for me. they say that you only use the word move on if you are gf/bf.. but i could really say that even we were not gf/bf i still couldn't move on with my love for him. pls do pray for me.

Page : 1 2