Author Thread: long distance negative experience
Admin

long distance negative experience
Posted : 30 Jul, 2016 02:09 PM

i found a woman on this web site

and we had long distance relationship 2 years

that was my first time to fall in love so deeply.

my first love ever.

we had skype calls, i was thinking about her every day and tried to find a way to go and get her.

after 2 years of trying to find job and save money,i finally had reality check. i am not able to go there. it was like God was closing every door.

faced with reality i had to tell her that i am not able to take her. with a sad heart, because i told everyone about her, and i believed God would open a way, but i was wrong.

so i learned the lesson.

Don't build a house before you calculate and see if you are able to finish it.

i suffered depression then, but after this God took my depression and gave me ministry in the House of Prayer, that is the place i started growing in Christ.

This is my story, and i wanted to share it with all of you

and say i am sorry. sometimes when a man is in love can't hear God's voice clearly because of strong emotions and desire to have the woman at any cost.

Since then i understood that love is not just emotions.

On the other hand my friend whom i helped to open a profile on this web site, he found a woman and had long distance relationship with her and married her.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Aug, 2016 02:12 AM

Thanks for sharing it certainly gave me food for thought.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Aug, 2016 11:17 PM

I completely understand what you went through because I went through the same experience. Except, I wasn't looking for a relationship. we met on Google+.

I'm from Texas and I was about to go to Iowa and get married to this man. We truly fell deeply in love with each other. however, that was not The Lord's plan.

tell you what though, i learned too..

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2016 12:49 PM

Our way is not always GOD's way.

But on the other hand, GOD is not about money either.

If it is in GOD's plan HE will provide you with money.

I have experienced this when I have heard GOD telling me to travel to a country.

In HIS special supernatural way have made me could travel to Israel 3 times, one time Portugal and one time to Africa.

I t have coming back money from my taxes, someone have told me she have heard GOD telling her to give money, my cat have got more kittne than expected that I have could sell, the hotel bill changed to a lower price,I have find a lower price on the flight ticket...and more...

People have wondering how I have could afford it but I tell them if it's in GOD's plan HE will make a way for me.

I have never find a man in my 16 years of being under GOD but I think that is in HIS plan as well.....

I am raised to put my man higher than God to see him as a god so GOD have not sent me a man.....

but now am I only looking for a man who want me to have GOD in the first place and him as the second but it seems to be a very rare man I am waiting for that can give up his man status for let GOD come first in his and my life........I doubt he exist.

Let God bless you with a closer living wife

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2016 01:50 PM

thanks for sharing your story.

it is very interesting to find out what kind of experience people have got through online dating... and just to think about it one more time.

i have a friend who got married after chatting for three years with a girl on christian site and i have another friend who've got to meet a guy from this site in person a couple of times... but then he just stopped talking to her((((