Author Thread: wow, so many scammers on here!!
Admin

wow, so many scammers on here!!
Posted : 18 Sep, 2016 10:10 AM

so i was wondering, when a guy introduces himself as : hi I am John by name, Hi I am Robert by name and so on, why do they add that "by name" on there? I am fairly sure anyone who does that is a scammer right? but why do they add that and dont they have enough of a brain to know that all the scammers are doing that so they should change it up??

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2016 10:27 AM

Yes welcome to the club, I think the assumption is that people online are so naive or desperate, that we will hand over their hard earned cash to a complete stranger...

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2016 10:32 AM

just blows me away about all this scammer stuff but the saddest part is that there must be alot of people that fall for it or they wouldnt be out there so much still doing it... but what is the "by name" thing, just dont get it?

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2016 10:39 AM

Yes I'm sure that there are people that been taken in by them, I think the introduction is because English isn't there first language and they don't realise that it looks and sounds odd.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2016 10:42 AM

oh ok yes that makes sense i guess that should have been obvious to me...

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2016 08:50 AM

Many people in USA do not know that ALL countries have Embassies.

That they have

Emergency Financial Assistance

If lost the Passport

If you are scheduled to leave the foreign country shortly, please provide our consular staff with the details of your travel. We will make every effort to assist you quickly. You will also be directed to where you can obtain a photo for your replacement passport.

if you have urgent travel plans, we can issue a limited-validity, emergency passport that can be produced more quickly to allow you to return

they are not lost in a foreign country as there is Embassies.