Author Thread: would you ask...?
Admin

would you ask...?
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 04:41 PM

dear menfolks, would you ask a gal out you just ran across in a store?

thanks ole cattle

ian777

View Profile
History
would you ask...?
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 05:01 PM

Probably not. This is the problem I ran into my whole life. I meet someone I kinda like, but I know nothing about her: 15 million questions all pop into my mind - any one of which would be a deal breaker for me - so I'd be too chicken to even take a chance on her, because I don't want to lead anybody on or hurt somebody - so I never stepped out.

I have to admit - this is why I love it here so much. Everything is out front - all the important questions I have are usually answered (including "Is she available and interested?") right off the bat - before I even attempt to step out and build a relationship.

Now I admit - I should definitely not be the "poster boy" for how to meet a woman; frankly, I think I've been the biggest reason I'm not yet married.

Now, If I were to meet a lady in church, that would be a different story - I'd start asking questions of other people about her. Start getting some answers to those all-important questions I'd have. y'know'm'sayin'vern?

Ian

View Profile
History
would you ask...?
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 05:44 PM

dear ian, lol yea it does take some nerve. hehe

you oughta try it sometime. never know..

ole cattle

tristan07

View Profile
History
would you ask...?
Posted : 9 Jun, 2009 06:16 PM

well ole, cup a coffee is pretty cheap. and if a gal wil sit with you long enough for you to spill it down the front of your shirt a couple times, you might find something nice you like about her while you talk.