Author Thread: HOW DO I AVOID PREDATORS? Need your advice.
krischan

View Profile
History
HOW DO I AVOID PREDATORS? Need your advice.
Posted : 7 Nov, 2016 09:16 AM

I am relatively new here and so far the men that like to talk to me are predators.

They always want to view me and that I view them... When I do turn the camera on or view them... They start showing inappropriate things.

So, I tried to be wiser. When they ask me to turn on my camera or ask me to view them. I don't accept it. When I try to explain my predicament and what I have experienced with other men, they still insisted and were insensitive. They would not want to talk anymore.

It really breaks my heart because this is supposedly a Christian website. But it seems like some men here are just predators.

Please don't get me wrong. I am not a catfish and I am who I am in my profile, but I can't seem to find someone who just wants to talk for a while and get to know each other.

View Profile
History
HOW DO I AVOID PREDATORS? Need your advice.
Posted : 24 Oct, 2017 07:46 AM

I enjoyed reading the replys,,however i for one like to know i am chatting with whoever says they are that individual,,i ask to see them on cam shortly,,,the reason being i do not want to have chats with that person and he is a scammer in the long run,,it therefor means he had wasted a lot of my time. So we made know its just for indentification process,it does not mean we will be anything more than friends,,or could lead to more than friendship later down, So again for me,,the cam is used to see if you are you..later down i will decide if your personality and character matches who you say you are.

Page : 1 2