Author Thread: How to be back into relationship
JuliusStratch

View Profile
History
How to be back into relationship
Posted : 24 Nov, 2016 05:13 PM

It's there any hope for a single parent to get back in relationship track again?

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2018 05:19 PM

Hi to all...

I've seen many Christians get married who were not looking. As well as those who have been searching. Majority do not take place on the website behind the key board so to speak.

Statistically it's only 2% out of 100% who actually get paired up on a dating site.

Infact meeting the person you desire sometimes, I believe starts behind the key boards to help build up the momentum.

For example: Many people look nothing like their photos for a start. They are bigger than they were 6 months ago. More Gray hair. Loss of teeth. Loss of Hair. Loss of mobility. I think the list is endless, I dare to say more?

Even the ugliest and what might be considered as the most censored type of person gets a crack when they mice away from the keyboard. As humans must communicate face to face.

So my own experience is that the website is just a leverage.

I'm finding that I need to keep up my own momentum by putting myself out socially as that appears to be the 'best' times when I get a better response.

But due to my busy life style and lack of persistence I've resorted to the keyboard.

Hence I'm single! uuhhh....

This is most definitely an exercise which must be put into practice in the outside world.

Behind the keyboard lies scammers, liars, masturbators, fornicators, every type. Because not everyone is truly representing Jesus by being honest on a site like this

That is why we need discernment and the blood of Jesus to wash us and protect us from the wolves in sheeps clothing.

It's only the Grace of God that protects all of us.

But when we meet people face to face it is ONLY then that we have more opportunities to interact and go deeper to check them out and who they truly are & their family backgrounds.

That cannot be done behind a keyboard.

But hopefully it will drive me or a few others forward...

Wish me luck x

Wish you luck x

But most of all wish God's leading in all things!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2018 11:38 AM

Bronzetulip never was a truer words said, I am also focusing on meeting people in the flesh.

Page : 1 2