View Profile
History
With regards to messaging on CDFF
Posted : 25 Nov, 2016 04:06 PM

Hello Ladies,

If a man send you a message that:

1) he wishes you a good day and blessing

2) He would like to speak about the things of Christ with you

3) Throughout the message he addresses you sister (this is a CHRISTIAN dating site and anyone who knows scripture knows 1 Timothy 5:2 )

Nothing else. No rudeness, no romantic love or anything like that, what kind of reply would you give him?

Just spoke with a feminist (she is no Christian or even knowledgeable about the scriptures at the least) on this website and wow she was sarcastically rude. Then again just looking at the interests should have warned me "do not speak to this person".

Would like to kindly hear your thoughts about the matter, as it would certainly help me.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2016 02:39 PM

Since the ladies won't respond I'll give you an answer.

In general a message = sign of interest. A response to the message = reciprocating interest.

While there is no harm in asking her to speak about the things of Christ with her, imagine 1000 men asking her that. Regardless of what your message says it is (most of the time) only a conversation starter to get to know her because you are interested in her. This IS a dating site after all.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2016 07:49 AM

I always reply to all messages I receive even if I don't wish to enter into a dialogue with that person. I'm very clear on my reasons for being here & am not very keen on communicating with people who I feel are just trying to past the time of day.