Author Thread
antiochus^

View Profile
If a woman can't love me how I am right now
Posted : 12 May, 2020 04:52 PM

I am still amazed that some who stalk these forums have not come out and bashed you. Anyways, what you speak of is truth.

Being a better version of yourself as a man (both on the inside and outside) gives you higher chances with women (especially on these forums )

antiochus^

View Profile
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE SERIOUS
Posted : 12 May, 2020 04:44 PM

Bud ..... race, nation, money and looks is what (95%) ladies, on this site, looking for. I have been on and off this site since 2014. Based upon that standard (list) your chances of finding a lady here is low.

There is more I can say but the "weirdos" in these forums may very well come out and start bashing you even though you have tons of evidences.

antiochus^

View Profile
I get a lots of messages I dont have time to respond to all of them.
Posted : 16 Mar, 2018 06:15 PM

I honestly feel your pain bro. Been here for years, not say (or want) unchristian things and no responses.

For me, Im taking it as an opportunity to learn and grow. So im tackling this problem differently. Book a hostel, buy a plane ticket and see the world.

antiochus^

View Profile
So many emails no response!
Posted : 16 Mar, 2018 06:09 PM

Well I get the same thing as well here. I send messages, some read it and just well never respond. Part of life. Many may have different reasons for not responding though

antiochus^

View Profile
Why don't women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2017 04:48 PM

So what your basically saying is I cannot have a normal conversation or friendship on this site....because of my race? Also, ever heard of "its not what you say but how you say it"? That profile I showed clearly illustrates that.... ....to each their own.

antiochus^

View Profile
Why don't women respond
Posted : 7 Oct, 2017 09:51 AM

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1738217&pind=5 ........ see what it is im saying?? There is ALOT more of this (hope you get to see it before they delete their profile or it gets deleted).

antiochus^

View Profile
Very Few Serious People Here
Posted : 7 Oct, 2017 09:33 AM

Been on here for 2 years and there is ALOT of people here who arent serious. You see some very racial, non-christian, Absurdly HIGH standard profiles, it makes me smh and wonder. Such is here....

antiochus^

View Profile
Why don't women respond
Posted : 7 Oct, 2017 09:30 AM

The barrier to just having a normal friendship or relationship via this site is EXTREMELY high. Unless your a white male that has fairly built body, come from europe/usa your chances are very slim.

Ive never talked anything bad or "out-of-place" and yet the most you get is "your message is read". Been here for 2 years and I only found a few ladies (roughly about 3) that I met on this site and talked to this day.

antiochus^

View Profile
With regards to messaging on CDFF
Posted : 25 Nov, 2016 04:06 PM

Hello Ladies,

If a man send you a message that:

1) he wishes you a good day and blessing

2) He would like to speak about the things of Christ with you

3) Throughout the message he addresses you sister (this is a CHRISTIAN dating site and anyone who knows scripture knows 1 Timothy 5:2 )

Nothing else. No rudeness, no romantic love or anything like that, what kind of reply would you give him?

Just spoke with a feminist (she is no Christian or even knowledgeable about the scriptures at the least) on this website and wow she was sarcastically rude. Then again just looking at the interests should have warned me "do not speak to this person".

Would like to kindly hear your thoughts about the matter, as it would certainly help me.

antiochus^

View Profile
The Shallowness of some
Posted : 25 Nov, 2016 03:12 PM

Indeed, that is truly the case with some on this site. People really need to sit, read and understand a message before properly replying. If you can't understand then ask. Wow...

Page : 1 2 3