Author Thread: Repost: Prayer Blitz?
ian777

View Profile
History
Repost: Prayer Blitz?
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 05:53 AM

Hi all,

Only Linnie responded over on the prayer board, so I'm reposting this here:

Okay, this is something that was being done over at Christianmingle, and I think it is a *fabulous* idea.

Basically, every day a "prayer blitz" is sent out- what this is, is people submit their name for prayer, and they are put on the list. They get a designated day where a prayer blitz is posted for that particular person. So we pray for that particular person: We pray that they find a mate, we pray for their immediate family and any who may not be saved in their immediate family.

Optionally, people can drop them an encouraging word or line, or post their prayers on the prayer blitz discussion.

I'll be more than happy to kick this off - is anybody interested? Does anybody want to be the first to submit their name so we can get the ball rolling?

Men and women are welcome to submit their names.

I'm on here every day anyway, though there will be days when I can't because I'm on the road (I'll be gone for a few days this weekend, and then a week later I'll be on the road to Alberta), so I may need a hand here and there, but I'm more than happy to orchestrate it so y'all can see how it works.

If you want to submit your name for the list, please message me.

Who's in?

Ian

slj3_1

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 09:28 AM

Ian, I think this is a great idea! the only thing is I can't be on here alot. I'm woking a bunch this summer and in fact I'm pushing my time right now,, I start back to school in Sept. If I can help I'm in.

Gota go to work

Be Blessed, Sandy

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 10:40 AM

Hi Sandy,

Lynne has already kindly offered to help, so it's mostly just getting people to submit their names for prayer. May we put you on the list?

Ian