Author Thread: WHAT DO YOU THINK?
ayngrady

View Profile
History
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Posted : 15 Jun, 2009 07:19 AM

Hey guys! what do you think of my profile?

k.ayn

ayngrady

View Profile
History
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Posted : 15 Jun, 2009 12:06 PM

ha! thia so funny!!!!! I got tons of looks and no one replied. crazy funny.

imagine that. hmmmm. when i put up the worst pic and ask how do I look I get the polite silence.

no Im not nuts, Im just bored.

I want your funniest answers PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

have an awsome day!!!!!!!!! catch ya all later.

ian777

View Profile
History
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Posted : 15 Jun, 2009 02:52 PM

Hey K,

Okay - brutally honest evaluation time (I'll send the bill for this later too- haha!)

I do remember when I first looked at your profile, I saw the "woman sawed in half" photo and thought "ooookkkaaaaayyy then!" how amateur and unimpressive.

It wasn't until I actually READ your profile that I got the humour of the picture. I hate to say it; while it is quite funny, I'd ditch it completely. It detracts away and will cause guys to not even read your profile - because remember: A picture is worth a thousand words. I'm still learning this too, but I realized "Hey waidaminit; the profile picture is what first speaks VOLUMES and convinces people that they HAVE to look at my profile." So get snapping with ye old camera; get some variety, and some better pictures up there - out in the woods, or your favourite spot or something.

Ditch the one with the inserted background, replace it with a nice, natural shot. The others just look fake or something...

Your profile is well written I. You have a lot of humour in there, which I personally like, and I think is a drawing card for men - if nothing else, it'll keep'em reading. I wouldn't remove anything - that's for sure.

And remember - this is a christian site; where's your walk with Christ? What does your christianity mean to you, and why? Are you even a christian? (grin) There's no mention of it anywhere! Where'dhego? I mean, you mention the bible and church and all, but I know lots of people who aren't even christians who read the bible and go to a church - y'know'msayin'vern?

And hey - you're on 13 different people's "favourites" list - so you must be doing somethin' right!

God bless,

Ian

ayngrady

View Profile
History
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Posted : 15 Jun, 2009 03:39 PM

thanks Ian,

ok ok Ill straighten up and fly right.

Yep I am most definatly a christian! there is nothing more important than God! he is my life.

k.ayn

ian777

View Profile
History
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Posted : 15 Jun, 2009 03:45 PM

"there is nothing more important than God! he is my life. "

Ahhh! That sounds like a GREAT QUOTE from your profile! (hint hint hint!) haha!

Ian

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 11:23 AM

Ian's got it right.

As for those cut in half pics, put it on a program and make a copy to attach to the other side. :)