Author Thread: Would you date a Christian transgender Girl?
Admin

Would you date a Christian transgender Girl?
Posted : 15 Jul, 2017 08:38 PM

For those of you who are unaware a transgender girl would be born male and transitioned to female (mtf) that being said, once a transgender girl is saved who should she date? or should she spend the rest of her life alone?

Would you date a transgender girl?

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2017 06:47 PM

everyone of us has a temptation.satan always temp us to sin.and ussually he plays on our feelings.and if we fall on satan's trap thats the start of sinning.that includes homosexuality.on those who still dont't know about this.let me share of some verses that will open our hearts and mind.1corinthians 6:9-11,romans1:26-28,mark10:6-9,1timothy1:10-11,leviticus20:13.homosexuality is a weakness of men.but instead of judging them help them overcome their weakness in able to grow our christian faith.Ijust copied and paste this from my facebook profile that I already post a weeks ago.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jul, 2017 11:44 PM

I am not sure who will date a transgender girl. After looking at your profile and reading your question, I am still confused and not sure whether I should think of you as a girl or boy. I am not sure. It's kind of like being out in space and you spin around and upside down 5 times, and then you are not sure which way is up anymore and which way is down. lol I think, if you look out the window and see the earth, then that way is down. So, for example, if you are biologically male, then you should try to make your clothes, hair, face, and appearance match that. If you are sending mixed messages, then it confuses people. God commanded in the Bible that people should not wear clothing of the opposite sex. I am not sure why He said that, but I think it gets confusing when we see a man wearing a woman's dress. It's creepy or weird. It's like someone having 4 eyes or 6 hands or 3 feet. It is unusual, and whatever is unusual is not attractive to me. So, if you could transition back into whatever you really are, then I think, that would be beneficial for everyone including you. I think, the biggest difference between being a man or a woman is that men lead and women follow. So, if you thought you were supposed to follow guys, then you have to change your mind about that and start thinking more like a leader. If you were used to being submissive or like a girl then start thinking like a man. It's probably very hard. I can't imagine what it must be like. But you know, the Bible says in Romans 12:2, "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." For some people, this verse is easier said than done, and for others it's a small step. But whether it takes a large step or small step, I think the important thing here is that everyone who becomes a Christian must adopt God's way of thinking. You think of God the way the Bible says. And you start thinking of yourself as the Bible says. It's a complete transformation of your mind. It's not just a partial change or part-time change. It has to be complete 100% change. Just imagine what a satanist who becomes Christian must go through. Satanists always imagine that God is the enemy. For them to start thinking about God as dear heavenly Father is a very huge step. So, it takes an enormous amount of change to become a Christian, but it has to happen. Without change, they cannot serve God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2017 07:59 PM

Firstly I'd like to thank you for your reply as it appears you had plenty of time invested into your response, and I can ignore the fact that you answered a question I was specifically asking Biological females; HOWEVER I do not appreciate your comments on my appearance, as I didn't ask for that in my post. If my appearance confuses you so greatly you should practice common courtesy and keep that to yourself.

Firstly I'd like to state something that I very clearly stated on my profile, I am NOT looking for a relationship on this website nor am I seeking acceptance or understanding to my relationship with God or a . Secondly I feel that the way my mind and heart was built is to be a loving neighbor and friend to my fellow transgender people.

The majority of the church does not seek out these people and instead shun, shame, and publicly humiliate them. Mark 16:15 says �And He said to them, �Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.'�. As a Christian you are commanded to share the love of God to through every action you do. The fact that you can look at someone and think such evil of them means you haven't opened your heart to sharing love with them. Let's not forget who the twelve disciples were and where they came from.

The verse you're thinking of is Deuteronomy 22:5 which says " �A woman must not wear men�s clothing, nor a man wear women�s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this."; However in our culture, women wear many clothes that were once considered for men, women in churches wear the same haircuts as some men, and women work in the same fields as men. Joan of Arc is an example of a woman following God's calling despite it being against the views of the church, and she was then burned at the stake for following the word of God. God's commands to the people in Deuteronomy had no rules and thus God laid rules for them in that time, for example, The next chapter states that if a man's genitals are injured or removed, so according to this verse a man with testicular cancer or any serious injury to their genitals would not be allowed in church.

It's my calling to reach out to the people who are neglected by the majority posing as the church. I am the person I am because my heart was molded by God to love and reach out to the transgender community, and I'll continue to love anyone who crosses my path despite their appearance, the life they live, or the things they do.

That being said, I hereby challenge you to love the unlovable like you would your own blood, forgive those that hurt you, give your time and your energy to everyone around you. If you refuse to do this you should reconsider your standing in God's plan.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2017 08:02 PM

@baemar

Thank you for your response, but I think you misunderstood my question.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2017 10:12 PM

Your question was "Would you date a Christian transgender Girl?" When I read that, I made a couple of assumptions. I assumed that you are a girl. And I assumed that you would like to date some guy in order to get married. That's why I gave you an answer. If you come here and ask about dating, then don't be surprised when people assume that you are seeking a relationship. If you are a Christian and if you are thinking about dating, then your goal is probably marriage. Right? I mean why would someone who is a Christian want to date and hang out with people of the opposite sex but never get married? That doesn't make sense.

Now you say that you are not looking for a relationship on this website, so that confuses me even more. If you are not looking for a relationship, then why would you want to date? Sorry if I make too many assumptions but you do the same. You assume that I was attacking you when I wasn't. You assume that I hate you when I don't. Just because I am telling you that you need to change doesn't mean I don't love you. Jesus told people "Go and sin no more." And that was not a hateful message. "Go and sin no more" means "Go and change your ways." This is not a hateful message.

I didn't mean to hurt you by saying I am confused about whether you look like a boy or girl, but I was just saying the truth. I thought it might help you if you heard the truth from someone. You do look confusing, because you are partly like a man and partly a woman. At first glance, my mind is not able to decide whether I should register you as a male or female. And that's kind of weird.

"The majority of the church does not seek out these people and instead shun, shame, and publicly humiliate them."

Well, look at it this way. If a person showed up completely naked in church on a Sunday morning, then probably the ushers would lead that person out of the room. Right? So, we would have to agree that there's got to be some sort of dress code even if it's not written on the walls or entrance. If you show up as part male and part female, that is very weird. I am not saying that it's the same as being completely naked, but it's almost like that. I am not sure if that would be acceptable in church. So, my question is how hard would it be for you to cut your hair like a man and grow a mustache or beard and wear men's clothes? Would it be very hard? Even if you don't have any men's clothes, you could get some from a thrift store. It wouldn't cost more than $50 and you could dress up like a really sharp guy. Nobody would be able to tell that you are or were a transgender person. What I am saying is that it doesn't cost much. It's not a big effort. It's not something you cannot do. It is completely within your power to say "Hey, I am a MAN, and I will dress like a man from now on."

Why not do it? What's holding you back? I don't understand.

I mean if the ushers at church would say, "Hey, nobody may enter this church with brown eyes," then I would understand that you would get upset and feel offended and unloved because you can't change your eye color. But your dress is something you CAN change very easily. Wearing a certain dress or outfit is not a huge hurdle.

Why do people go to church? Because they want to hear from God. They want to talk to God. They want to worship God. They want to be with other Christians. They want to pray together. If your clothes or lack of clothes are keeping you out of church, then don't let that be a hindrance. Jesus went much further! He said, if your eye is causing you to sin, then pluck it out. It is better to go to heaven with one eye than to go to hell with two eyes. In other words, if something prevents you from worshipping God or loving God, then get rid of it. If it's a bad habit, get rid of it. Whatever it is, leave it outside of church. Go in and worship God freely. Don't let any sin keep you outside.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2017 11:19 PM

Firstly I never stated that I believed you hated me or anything of the sort. What I was saying is that you're blinding yourself with the mentality that everyone ticks like you do. I don't seek a romantic relationship nor marriage because It's not my calling, God did not make me for that. I've been called by God to a field that the church doesn't dare to tread within out of fear of getting dirty. You think you've hurt me, but the truth is I'm hurting for the transgender community.

I am NOT on this app for dating, I'm not looking for marriage. I'm looking for bothers and sisters in Christ to share hope, love, and encouragement. Don't get stuck on the idea that every single person needs to "spread across the Earth and multiply" because that's not my calling.

Unfortunately, It sounds like you think transgender people, or non-Christians in general, just suddenly WANT to go to church. Like I said earlier, the church isn't pursuing transgender people with love, and compassion. There aren't mission fields for girls like me that don't know God and think they have to follow the path that every other broken transgender girl follows. I've seen the path they fall into, I see the places they end up. But they never had the guidance from someone like them who believes in God and shows them love through action.

I can understand very clearly that you "don't understand" and I find it sad that you obviously have never talked to a transgender person. If you HAD you'd realize they are human just like you. Instead of correcting their actions, show them what God can do in their lives. Instead people like yourself think approaching a transgender/gay/etc. person with "be like me, because I'm doing it right" is the way to show them the church or God's love.

I stated why I look the way I look and if you don't understand it then don't try to convince me out of the ministry I have to the transgender community. I'm a follower of Christ and I go to church every Sunday, but more than that I reach out to my community, I seek the people that are overlooked. I appreciate the "help" with "Acting like a man" you're giving me, but you're wrong about what you're trying to preach to me, I AM living through the change that God wanted for me. I am a TRANSGENDER GIRL, I am not a man, and I never will be. I will be the way I am until either God takes me home or the church spreads its outreach to the people they are currently shun.

And for future reference If you have trouble with referring to me as a "she" then "they/them/theirs" is fine. If you can't find it in you to respect this request, there's no need for you to speak with me any further. I want to respect you as a brother in Christ, but you're not respecting me with your comments.

asiandude

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2017 04:33 AM

no

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2017 07:00 PM

Don't be unequally yoked. That is your answer. If for some reason you don't agree take it up with God. It's his words!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2017 03:30 PM

I tried dating my mirror but it was a one sided relationship....as soon as it got dark my date disappeared...