Author Thread: rambo919
Admin

rambo919
Posted : 19 Oct, 2017 06:36 AM

quick witted intelligent a deep thinker, always ready to give his best, an overcomer, humble when needed, a heart of Gold... a rarity among men.

there are a few men on this site who keep it going with their honesty and insight and Rambo 919 is one of them.

I for one am thankful for his input and recognise that God has done a wonderful work in making him who he is, he will probably run for cover when he finds out I posted this so ladies please be quick and get to know him before he disappears, a genuine man where can he be found ? well message rambo and find out !

View Profile
History
rambo919
Posted : 20 Oct, 2017 11:54 PM

View Profile
History
rambo919
Posted : 21 Oct, 2017 04:53 PM

oops.... I've been spotted !

View Profile
History
rambo919
Posted : 21 Oct, 2017 04:54 PM

was it the full inbox that alerted you ?

View Profile
History
rambo919
Posted : 21 Oct, 2017 11:18 PM

Your name in this sub-forum.... seemed suspicious somehow haha usually it's just people being whishy washy and gushing... lots of (sometimes vapid) gushing. It's usually just best I avoid such area's,

View Profile
History
rambo919
Posted : 22 Oct, 2017 04:35 PM

I did try to mail you but I'm not in you age range, in the little time I have known you you have proven yourself, not perfectly, we are all guilty of that, but you have proven to me that you are a gem of great worth, an uncut diamond and as such you will shine even brighter as you grow with wisdom and age, as the lord polishes and hones you I can expect him to use you in ways that will have much benefit to all, that sir is worth more than silver or gold ! be encouraged ! follow whatever dream The Lord has given you and give your all.. a fellow traveller tips his hat to you.

View Profile
History
rambo919
Posted : 28 Apr, 2018 04:03 PM

HahahHaha...

Your a nice friend Match Maker!

We need a few more in my age category 50+ but I'm praying anyway