Author Thread: Newbies: Prayer Blitz
ian777

View Profile
History
Newbies: Prayer Blitz
Posted : 17 Jun, 2009 05:44 PM

Hello and welcome to all the newbies (or returnees) on CDFF;

Please check out the "Prayer Blitz" posts under prayer requests forum.

If you want to be prayed for, please message me and request it, we'd like to pray for YOU, and ask the Lord to guide you in your search and ask Him to fulfill your search.

Ian

(ian777)

Marcus

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 07:16 AM

yes i would like prayer for guidance in my life and in my relationship with my wife. My name is Marcus and i have been looking everywhere to figure out what to do in my current situation. I hope God can use it show to show me his will.

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 07:04 PM

Hi Marcus,

The "prayer blitz" is more for praying for people to find a spouse - however, we have a prayer forum here specifically for needs like you mentioned.

Would you mind posting your prayer request there? Give whatever details you can that we may pray with you effectively, but if you can't give details, that's fine;

God bless, and welcome to the boards,

Ian

gamegal

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 08:11 PM

Ian you are a great guy! Always there trying to help others, me included (still working on my profile, been kinda busy) but I'm inspired by your dedication to the Lord and your prayer requests.I knew nothing about the prayer blitz.

Once again, God bless, Debi

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 09:03 PM

Hey Debi,

well thanks - I'll be disappearing for a while here shortly though, I gotta hit the road.

Would you like us to add you to the prayer blitz? Or would you like to first wait until you get your profile finished? Your call, but either let me or linnie41 know, and we'll post a prayer blitz for you.

We've had basically no takers; we did the premiere with Linnie, and one other taker - that was it.

God bless,

Ian