Author Thread: 7 days of creation( a revelation of types and shadows)
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
7 days of creation( a revelation of types and shadows)
Posted : 16 Feb, 2008 11:27 AM

The subject, genesis, 7 DAYS AND A DAY AS A THOUSAND YEARS there�s a lot of dispensational things in the book, GOD SHOWED ME THIS TYPE AND SHADOW About genesis and the 7 days in 1984. The scripture where it says a day is as a thousand years and a thousands years as a day. Apply that in with the first 7 ( DAYS ) of creation, dispensational wise. The 1st day god divided the light from darkness and that is what happened in the garden, he divided Adam and eve and separated them from the garden, also he sent the serpent away because from that time on Satan roamed the earth. The 2nd day OF CREATION and in the year 2000 god made the firmament above the heavens and the firmament below the heavens ( the water) to be gathered into 1 place. The 2nd day TYPE AND SHADOW represented is when the flood of Noah came 2000 recorded time and the water ( firmament was gathered into one place. the 3 rd day of creation god put lights in the heavens to give light upon the earth. and in the 3000 years record bible time is when we see all the prophets showing up to give divine light and direction on the earth, the same time period, Isaiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, Moses, Habakkuk, etc. (the next is amazing), the 4 day of creation god put a great light to rule the day, and a lesser light to rule the night, both were in the same day. Jesus also came in the 4000 time period and he represents the great light the Sun ((and the son)) Jesus even said he is THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD and as long as he is here it is day, but when he leaves, it is the night. We are now the light of the world, and we the lesser light to rule the night. The real natural world lesser light is the moon and IT really doesn�t have light but reflex the light of the (SUN) and we don�t have no light but reflect the presence of god in our life to give light in this world of darkness. Satan is the prince of darkness and rules the natural but we break this darkness by the anointing. The darkness comprehends it not and it flea�s from the light. Pretty cool huh?? The 5th day of creation is when god made all the creeping thing and crawling things etc, etc, well peter had a vision of the blanket coming down with all the unclean things and god told him it represented the gentiles and their calling and that 5 day or (beginning the 5th millennium is when the gospel came to the gentiles, you and I. The last thing god did on the 6th day is made man in his likeness after his image and then he rested from his works. The last thing god will do in this time we're in, is make man in his likeness and after his image, just like the garden. for when we see him we shall be like him and we will know him even as we are know, and we shall be forever changed in a twinkling of an eye, this mortal shall put on immortality, the terrestrial to the celestial, earthly to the heavenly, the first man Adam to the 2nd man Adam, the corruptible to the incorruptible. And finally god will rest from his works on the 7 th day, this is the time of the millennial rain, the 1000 years of rest when the lion shall lay down by the lamb when Christ will come back to earth and king of kings and lord of lords shall be written on the bells of the horses and then Satan shall be loosed again for a season to deceive the nations and then shall the end come and men shall be judged from the books both great and small, rich and poor, bond and free, the great white throne judgment, and whosever�s name is not found in the book of life shall be cast into the lake of fire. I hope this made since. God GAVE me this back in the 80's and was so cool to see the types and shadows. Jesus is all through the old testament in the forms of types and shadows, like the Passover lamb, who is a type of Christ, like Abraham offering up his son Isaac is like god offering up his son Jesus. Ok I will stop. Hope you ENJOYED. Smile!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2008 06:06 PM

I have a question that I need answerd! Well I have 2, 1 did "mosher" the law giver write all 5 books? Question 2, was man and woman liveing in the garden in human form. If you would be so kind as to do your best to answe that for me.

Thank you

Gene

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2008 12:31 AM

wow Gene, i dint realize you had wrote oin here, sorry man.

you said((I have a question that I need answerd! Well I have 2, 1 did "mosher" the law giver write all 5 books?

Most scholars believe that Moses did write all five books but no one could know for sure because some of them did not state a author.

you asked (( Question 2, was man and woman living in the garden in human form. If you would be so kind as to do your best to answer that for me.

Thank you, Gene))

Yes I believe they were living in a state before sin, in fleshly form in the garden as stated in the next verses.,,,,,

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and (((man became a living soul))).

,,,,,,8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and (((there he put the man whom he had formed))).

,,,,,,15 And the LORD God took the man, and (((put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it))).

,,,,,,18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should (((be alone))); I will make him an help meet for him.

,,,,,,21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

,,,,,,22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and (((brought her unto the man))).

,,,,,,23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Gen 3:23 Therefore the LORD God (((sent him forth ))) from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

,,,,,,24 So (((he drove out the man))); and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

God bless,,,bruce,