Author Thread: Why a LOT of GUYS (& Girls) get passed up on this DATING site
Admin

Why a LOT of GUYS (& Girls) get passed up on this DATING site
Posted : 11 Jan, 2018 08:17 AM

Please LIST reasons why you passed them up...here's some of mine

1. Its a CHRISTIAN dating site...some put nothing about God on their profile..shows He's unimportant to them.

2. Sending WINKS, SMILES, is like going a nite club, handing me a card and walking away. It goes in the trash.

3. Pictures with sunglasses (or no picture) is like going to a nite club and having a bag on your head.

4. Pictures with a FISH you caught...disgusting

5. This is a DATING site....if one is shooting the breeze with 'HEY' and no real thought-out intro, it says they just want a pen pal....that's what FB or social media is for.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2018 08:08 AM

To 'TheycallmeBecky ' I am ROFL....LOL!!!! I was just about to get off this site and I remember this forum ..and your post had me and crying at the same time!! Wow...looks like the same people have been coming after you...

Also I wish they'd look at my AGE before they view my profile...I admit I look good for my age but DO NOT want someone my son's age (39)...blessings

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2018 08:26 AM

Are you having no luck on the site, Still?

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jan, 2018 07:50 AM

keithiepoo ...I don't believe in luck. and I don't WANT just ANY luck. I believe in GOD and what He has for me.

He said make myself available to be found. I am.

I am a Professional singer...assigned to AZ...so I get a lot of viewers/msgs and those who do the stupid things on their profile as I list here...so they get deleted.

most people here smoke and are not serious Christians...or overly religious....sarcastic and angry on their profile...they also get deleted.

Yes I've went out with 2 -3 guys from here. in the past year.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jan, 2018 07:30 PM

Well, you seem to be quite self-assured (e.g., in how you view your appearance, in your certainty about the things others must do to attract a mate, etc.), so I (errantly) assumed that you were dating lots of men and weighing and considering your long-term options. Obviously I was wrong.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2018 07:11 AM

Yes, people often 'assume' things about a confident courageous singer. (ya know what dey say about 'assuming') They don't know that tho we work in the public, we are VERY private.

I think considering I am 60 and there are only appx 3& of the type of guy I prefer, and it's VERY slim pickings, having dated 3 guys a year is a lot. I've had all 3 waste my time telling me "you're the one" and found out things that made me say a flat 'no'

I am happy with my life...so a guy has to convince me that being with him, the happiness will continue.

I also recognize that men feel it has to cost them something for us to be of value to them. this dating site says 'free'...so most of the ones here go after those that think nothing of themselves.

I am God's child...we are blessed and highly valued by Him. So no implied 'ick' can get us down. 1 Cor 2:15 "But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one"

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2018 06:56 PM

@Stillhaveit

Yup. Probably. Glad I could entertain you. :P

Same type if not the same ones. I also get a bit concerned when I see I've been viewed ten times in a row by the same guy in his mid 60's. I could be your granddaughter, please go away. I'm looking for a boyfriend, not a replacement grandfather.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2018 12:23 AM

Well, 'still', thanks for the reminder of what it means to "assume". I ASSUME you were joking?

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2018 05:47 PM

Exactly 'TheycallmeBecky' what I've learned is that on the other side of every adversity is an equal or greater reward!

And as one famous friend said..."Don't let those that don't matter much to you matter much."

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Feb, 2018 07:29 PM

StillHaveIt is GONE!!! YEESSS!!!!!

Ding Dong

The Witch Is dead!

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2018 02:04 PM

Need to reply to myself. I did not have the best or most edifying interaction with that lady, but I ought not to have said what I said in my previous post either. I am sorry -- not that she'll ever see it, but still -- for the cruelty of my words. She's no "witch".

Page : 1 2 3 4