Author Thread: At your leisure, ladies, I'd appreciate a profile review...
Admin

At your leisure, ladies, I'd appreciate a profile review...
Posted : 20 Jan, 2018 02:04 PM

I've gotten advice on refinements over the past few months, both from friends outside of and members of this site. I've made changes, like the removal of some statements, changing a couple of photos, etc. I've not taken all advice given if the reasoning behind it was not made clear. But, I've certainly made a few changes I was not comfortable making.

What is wrong still? I don't expect every woman to want me. I do expect the statistical 1% to show a mutual interest. Having contacted about 156 here since March of 2017, I should have had at least 1.56 women with whom a mutual interest was shared. However, the only women showing any curiosity about me at all are foreigners (those outside my country, the U.S.). I've had two American ladies contact me, but I was not interested (thought I did respond to both). I've also had approximately 85 scammers make their laughable attempts to fool me.

Every woman looking at my profile will have a slightly different opinion from the next. But, if there are some universal take-aways (suggestions I'll hear more than once), I will consider those.

Thanks for taking the time!

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2018 07:25 PM

I generally don't cruise other guys' profiles, but, what the heck. I am also Conservative / Classic Liberal so I can relate. I have seen two or three women's profiles that mentioned they were conservative, and *none* that directly stated they were Liberal. You spend a lot of profile space on political leanings, which might make a lady question if God or government comes first. I think you can just say you are Conservative / Classical Liberal period. Leave it at that. I hate taking selfish myself, but the one in the suit, maybe get a similar one where someone else takes the picture and you are more relaxed. Feel free to check out my profile (You want different? You got different...). Not meaning to hijack your thread, but sometimes it's good to see how others approach it. And, even as another guy, best of luck with your search! ~Joel.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2018 12:34 AM

Your advice sounds reasonable to me, Joel. I can certainly shorten that entry. As for new pics, I would have to make a special effort to get that particular thing done. It can be done, perhaps, at some point.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Feb, 2018 03:26 PM

I have no idea what Conservative/classical Liberal means but I would be careful if your Liberalism goes against the teaching of Christ such as abortion(murder), welfare(no work no eat), etc. Choose today who you will serve.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2018 12:59 AM

I suggest you look up the term. Then, after you've investigated its thorough meaning, come back and lecture me.

ProudKiwi

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2018 01:25 PM

Good profile!:) A couple of your pics don't show your face too clearly. That is okay but it might help replace them with ones that show you clearly.

LawAndGospel

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Feb, 2018 05:48 PM

Smile in your photos and show some teeth. May God bless your search.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Feb, 2018 01:09 PM

Not bad. Thanks.

Page : 1 2