Author Thread: Which Season Are you In (Single? Committed? Married?)
Sjoyw7

View Profile
History
Which Season Are you In (Single? Committed? Married?)
Posted : 10 Feb, 2018 08:33 AM

1. Are you single and looking for someone to spend with the rest of your life? Pray and be ready(finish your studies/ enhance skills). Enjoy your season. God is preparing the best future partner for you=wait

2. Are you committed? pray for each other and make God the top priority. Help each other to become pure till marriage.seek Godly advice, prepare your fields and don't isolate (act carefully)= wait.

3. Are you married? Thumbs up! continue praying, rekindle the fire of your relationship. Remember marriage is a gift from God; a covenant made that sustains your love. You are blessed by God.serve Him together with thanksgiving. God will soon answer your prayers and desires for your family=wait.

--We may differ from our statuses right now but remember that everything is beautiful in God's perfect time. Let Him lead you the way and be the center of your relationship. Indeed, still TRUE LOVE WAITS. #inspiredby Ecclesiastes Chapter 3

-----------------------------------------------------------

my answer:

I am single and happy

because of the One who set me free

He died on the tree

To save you and me

From the sin that leads to death

Jesus gave up His breath

To ransom us from condemnation

To have a new life, He is the reason

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2018 05:14 AM

I am in a season where I have more time to spend on me and in the words of mc d's I'm loving it...:-)

Yensoprecious

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2018 06:26 AM

Single with commitment. Committed to my Job and making myself busy to stop thinking about the past.

They said, the best thing you could do while waiting are these:

1. Pray and commit everything into God's hands.

2. Be the like the person you want to have as partner.

3. Be busy doing what you love and at the right time the person for you will come seeing you excellently doing and enjoying what you love.

Yes, Ecclesiastes 3 says that "there is a time for everything"

Wait for His time. Do not rush or you will just hurt yourself