Author Thread: Words, phrases, titles and sayings used by christians that are not in the Word of GOD Almighty:
Admin

Words, phrases, titles and sayings used by christians that are not in the Word of GOD Almighty:
Posted : 11 Mar, 2018 06:15 AM

Hello everyone, yes the truth seeker is at it again.

On this site i have read words, phrases and titles not found within the Word of GOD Almighty.

Here are a few words i see that a lot of people say and use without knowing they are speaking the words of the world.

1. Happy ( I want to be happy )

This word is not in the Word, because being happy is not of GOD Almighty. The word 'Happy' comes from the English word 'Happenstance', meaning : Having '' right circumstances. Happy or happiness is just a farce, as there are no right circustances in this life.

The fruit of the Spirit is, Love, JOY,JOY ,not happy.

2. Positive and Negative( You are a positive person )( You are a negative person )

Two words of the World not in the Word of GOD Almighty which 'christians' say without understanding that these words cannot be applied to people, seeing that they are ELECTRICAL terms. In using electricity an electrician understands that there are positive and negative charges, the same goes for any battery. Take a 9 volt battery and touch both the positive and negative posts at the same time with your tongue, then tell me if that is the same reaction you get when you are around people.

3. I BECAME a 'christian': How does a person become something, you have to DO something(works). To become a christian the pastors tell people there is a 4 part process .

1a) You need to know that you are a 'sinner".

1b)You need to confess your sins

1c)You need to repent of your sins

1d) You need to trust Christ.

This is a system based upon the works of men, not the Word of GOD Almighty

What words, phrases, titles ,or sayings have you read or heard that christians use that cannot be found in the Word of GOD Almighty. Thank you

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Words, phrases, titles and sayings used by christians that are not in the Word of GOD Almighty:
Posted : 11 Mar, 2018 07:37 AM

You seem to spend a lot of time examing what others say and do, I'm not sure that critical and hard to be around are the best impressions to give on a dating site.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2018 09:14 AM

Hi Jay,

Maybe you are one of those that use a few of the terms i posted. Maybe IF the 'christians' had been a bit more critical in what they would listen to, and examine every word the self called pastors speak; we might not have such groups as the Toronto blessing nonsense, or the health and welthers. Because people do not have the Word of GOD Almighty as the standard for truth, instead they have the words of men talking to them tickling their ears with the words of health and wealth while the sheeple are becoming more spiritually insipid.

Matthew 12 verses 32-37

Messiah would never speak as we do, yet He says COME follow me.