Author Thread: Very confused about this site
Admin

Very confused about this site
Posted : 12 Mar, 2018 04:20 PM

Hello, I am new to the site and I am asking these questions in here but they actually could be answered by both men and women.

After I signed up and completed my profile, it was nice to see over 3 pages of ladies who are showing up as a match for me. However, when I try to do an advance search I am finding only 4 profiles show up and I know some of the profiles that show up under my matches would also fall into the settings I enter within my search but they are not showing up there. Would anyone know why there is inconsistency between the two?

Also I have found some profiles that I would be interested in messaging and introducing myself, but they have a requirement of being on so many favorites lists before you can message them. Will the messages not go through if you attempt to send a greeting and not have the required amount of favorites? This makes it very challenging for a new user to fully participate in the site because it could take quite a while before you reach that many favorites.

Has anyone else experienced the same when they first became a member in this site?

Thank you in advance for reading this and any answer you provide.

Hikerchic

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2018 05:13 PM

Wow, I didn't even know you could block people who haven't been favorited. I think people do that because there are so many scammers on here, but cdff is really good at finding them kicking them off for the most part. I'm just happy to meet another Christian although that definition can get a little broader than I like some times around her. At any rate hope that God blesses you with what your looking for.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2018 05:30 PM

Thank you and I wish the same for you also. I can't even find where you put in the requirements about how many favorites someone must be on lol.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2018 05:04 AM

I now realize it's just stating how many people have them as favorites, I thought that's how many I needed to have before I could contact them LOL

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Mar, 2018 04:45 PM

How funny - I needed a little chuckle

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Mar, 2018 07:08 PM

"Also I have found some profiles that I would be interested in messaging and introducing myself, but they have a requirement of being on so many favorites lists before you can message them. Will the messages not go through if you attempt to send a greeting and not have the required amount of favorites? This makes it very challenging for a new user to fully participate in the site because it could take quite a while before you reach that many favorites."

Avoid them. use wisdom.