Author Thread: Let us be doers of the Word, always
Chioniso

View Profile
History
Let us be doers of the Word, always
Posted : 20 Mar, 2018 05:44 AM

Apostle Paul in Romans 12 v 1 and 2, teaches us how we should present ourselves on this earth. My friends let us teach ourselves to be doers and not only hearers of the word. We should have full knowledge of God's principles and how God's kingdom functions. We are his children. Let us not be carried away with the things on this earth. God has a part to play and we have our part to play. And if you dont play your part God will take your blessing to others who deserve. Tribulations and missery are the calls on this earth every day. Satan is down here on earth to steal, destroy and to kill. We always need God's guidance and protection every day on our going out and coming in.

Its not by mistake that we are single parents today. But God has plan for us. In every challenge we face remember that there are hidden opportunities.

Let us pray for the holy spirit to guide us, to teach us to obey and recognise the voice of the Lord. We are victors, not victims in Christ Jesus name.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Let us be doers of the Word, always
Posted : 4 Oct, 2018 01:22 AM

Joshua 1 verse 9 tells us to be strong and courageous, not to be afraid and be discouraged for the Lord our God is with us whereever we go.

Have you realised that as we are leaving in this Kingdom of God, physically, I mean our body, we wont starve anything. With my experience when my husband left me in 2011 to tell the truth my body needed a man although I was afraid to be involved with any man. I used to admire well built man. To be open I needed sex. But right now all that is gone. I used to ask God to control my flesh. Although I am looking forward to a God given partner my spirit and my body are very steady. Very obedient to my Lord and searching for excellent spirit of wisdom to know God better everyday. Saints we are really blessed to be called Children of God.

Page : 1 2