Author Thread
Chioniso

View Profile
Men are to love their wives as they do their own bodies
Posted : 15 Jan, 2020 02:57 AM

Everyone was given freedom to do what we want. I used to hate my looks. I had to go on diet. Skipping some meals and avoiding some eatings at all times. I used to put on size 46 clothes, now I am in size 38. My body is now light and that made me change my wardrobe. I dont care what people say about me but that is what I want, to love myself first before I love others. We do not live twice.Only once. Do your best to yourself and love others as yourself. We are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus. We were fearfully and wonderfully made. Lets glorify God for every organ of our body, being it physically deformed or not, that is us. Lets pray that our thinking be agreeable to his will so that we make health choices. God created us for a purpose and plan completely different from what our flesh needs. Be careful. Renew your mind and be transformed. The Word teaches us all.

Chioniso

View Profile
Those Who Fail Us
Posted : 3 Jan, 2020 05:22 AM

Very powerful. We all need to walk in humility for our God gives grace to the humble. Lets refuse to be wise in our own eyes but choose to fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to our body and nourishment to our bones. Lets clothes ourselves with compassionate, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. We bear with others and forgive whatever grievances we may have against anyone. Lets forgive as God forgave us. May the peace of Christ rule in our hearts and be thankful for His grace and the power of the HolySpirit.

Chioniso

View Profile
is there a man serious about finding the one here?
Posted : 20 Dec, 2019 02:05 AM

The majority of men here put one foot in Christ and the other in the world. Personally noone will move me from my Christian path. I read the bible, I study it, memorize it and apply it to my life. I will never loose my grip on Christ and nothing will. God knows whats best for me and I know eventually I will have my man, not of the world but a man who fears God. Nowhere else but here on this Christian Forum.

Chioniso

View Profile
Scammed by a con
Posted : 20 Dec, 2019 12:41 AM

Yes here we have good people, those who fear the Lord. But fake are there too. Even those with false pics and profiles. God have mercy!

Chioniso

View Profile
Made Up Fantastic Dating Story - Part 1
Posted : 20 Dec, 2019 12:37 AM

Too late for me to add Ha Ha Ha!

Chioniso

View Profile
What are you thankful for?
Posted : 28 Nov, 2019 07:19 AM

I am thankful for

1) the life and love God is giving me. His love is so gread I cannot compare it to anything else,

2) for wonderful children who are my friends all the time

3) the wisdom God gave me to know him and his worthy.

Chioniso

View Profile
Know God's plan for your life
Posted : 25 Nov, 2019 05:16 AM

Most of our time we pray amiss. We focus on our fleshly needs. Why? Because we think we can find our partners with our on effort. God speaks to us on James 4 verses 3 and 4. He knows what we want and whats best for us. Let us bring our pertition before the Lord and focus on the Lord to change us for better persons. We are all God's work created in Christ Jesus to do good works. Let us pray that God changes us using His tools; the Bible, Holy Spirit and Circumstances. Yes God loves us and his plan for our lives stays for ever rather that people's plans that are short lived.

Chioniso

View Profile
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 12 Nov, 2019 09:30 PM

1. Photo

2. Age

3. Marital status

Chioniso

View Profile
Online isnit Real dating !
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 11:17 PM

Its very important to meet in person. Note that there is a very big difference between a picture and meeting in person. On pictures a person tries to look his or her best, selects the best picture and usually it wont be the recent pictured one. At one time I had communication with a handsome guy on line for some time. He was tall and very fit on all the pictures he had fowarded to me. On the day we met I was shocked. He was very pale, thin and he could not speak out a single word without a hiccup. I wanted to run away immediately but God controlled me. I managed to spent about 2 hours discussing about life. That was my first and last time to meet him. Later on I avoided him by all means until there was no more communication. May the Lord have mercy on us.

Chioniso

View Profile
dirgis121, lovely woman.
Posted : 4 Nov, 2019 09:52 PM

I am glad you managed to observe that. It only takes a godly man with spiritual eyes to see that. This means on this forum besides scammers who are being spoken about in most cases we also have unique beautiful women of God. Glory be to God.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10