Author Thread: Fight a good Fight of FAITH
jhonah

View Profile
History
Fight a good Fight of FAITH
Posted : 12 Apr, 2018 06:48 AM

I am already 31 years old a natural born citizen from Phililpines. I am confused right now because everytime I enter into a relationship it is like a struggle for me. I always gave it my BEST but I feel like I am not blessed to have a FAMILY of my own (Lord forgave me). It was almost 11 years passed when I got into a WORLDY/SINFUL/TOXIC relationship and I repented for that. I'm here in CDFF for I think almost 3 years. I met fellow Godly-men but I do not know why it did not work out, most of the time they just stop communicating with me. I believed that God made one woman for one man as He did to Adam and Eve. I believed that there is someone out there who has his missing rib and that is ME.

I felt sad also about people's wrong notion about Filipina women. Well, maybe we can not blame you for that because maybe you have seen or witnessed it for yourself but please DO NOT GENERALIZE because NOT ALL OF US are "GOLD DIGGERS!" There are also some decent God-fearing women who desires to have a God-fearing family.

Honestly speaking that is why many Filipina women are seeking also foreign husbands or partner is because in our country I think the ratio of men to women is 1:7 or worst currently. Because in Philippines there many ladies compared to gentelemen. Taking into consideration that in a family, if there 5 or 6 siblings most are girls only a few are boys. I noticed this as a teacher because in a classroom scenario there are always an exceeding number of girls than boys.

I don't know why I am writing this but roght now I felt relieved voicing tis out.

Thank you and God bless us all!

May each of us here finds our rigjteous hearts' desire by the grace ans mercy of our Loving God. Blessed day everyone!

Mavie2018

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2018 12:29 PM

I pray that God will send you a good man after his own heart. Count these men who stop communicating as a blesding. God know they were not the one for you. There is someone worthy of your heart God is preparing him for you.

While you are waiting May I suggest you volunteer at you church if you have not done so yet. Is there something hobbies, new skills that you are interested in?

The point is while you are busy living your life according to God's will for your life. Your man is getting ready to meet you as well. He will come from God.

I have been waiting for 12 yrs and am not giving up. 😊 chin up sister.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2018 08:41 PM

One time I had a chance to talk with a very precious girl from the Philippines, and she told me that she has a similar struggle. So, listen, it is important to have self-esteem. Always show your positive side first. Pray. God is almighty, and even if you don't know what to do or how to do it, God can introduce people into your life who will show you the way or help you. He can do anything. Make sure that you are right with God. Forgive others and ask God to forgive you. That's the most important.

If you go to my profile, you'll see that I block people outside the United States. That's for 2 reasons: First of all, most messages I get from other countries are from scammers. Secondly, I cannot marry someone from another country. I don't have money to travel. I don't have money to get you a visa. And I am not even a US citizen. I am a Hungarian citizen. You could stay in the US only as a visitor, and then you would have to go back to your country after 2 months. Of course, I don't explain all these details on my profile, and most people are probably wondering why I am blocking everyone outside the USA. I think, many men should also block, but they don't. They don't have the money or the willingness to travel. But they want to talk to a nice person like you, and so they start talking. Then they realize it's never going to work, so they stop talking to you. I am just guessing that that is what may be happening.

I believe that you are not a gold digger. I believe you are real. But yes, there are a lot of people who are scared and too careful. For example, in my church, there was a man who married a lady from the Philippines, and after she got her visa, she left him. She didn't even say "goodbye." She just completely disappeared!!! That is a sad story.

I believe you have pure intentions, but it's also the fact that there are sooo many Filipina women on this website. There was a research done about how we make choices. For example, a person walks into a store to buy a jam. So, he goes to the shelf where the jams are. If there are 2 or 3 identical strawberry jams, he will pick one. But if there are 7 similar strawberry jams right next to each other, then the person becomes confused and doesn't know which one to buy. The conclusion of this study was that when we have to choose from too MANY similar items, it paralyzes us. We become confused, and we sometimes choose nothing instead! So, people like to have choices, but they don't like when they have to pick one out of thousands of things. And that's what this dating site is like. There are thousands of women, and it paralyzes us. We cannot make a choice. I click on some random profile, and it says, "I am a simple woman from the Philippines." Then I click on another profile, and it says the same thing: "I am a simple woman." LOL So, try to make your profile unique in some ways. Try to make yourself unique. Stand out somehow. Don't be like all the thousands of other women from the Philippines. Okay? I hope that helps.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2018 12:37 PM

My dear jhonah.

Hope is wishing it to happen

Faith is believing it will happen

Courage makes it happen

God bless you in your search