Author Thread: Let's have a 40-60's Summer Picnic Hyde Park
Admin

Let's have a 40-60's Summer Picnic Hyde Park
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 07:54 PM

I think Cupid is telling me something.

But as Christian who is keeping herself I for the right man I've been reading many of the posts for rwo/three evenings to get a sense of what's going on.

I've had a light bulb moment it's 4am and I've woken up!

The enemy of our souls is so happy seeing all of us true Christian's sharing talking the talk but that foul spirit is even happier when he sees families Or Marriage NOT materialising.

Some people are not intending to ever marry because they enjoy the freedom or thrill of dating and never committing (shame on them)

Others are just perpetually wasting theirs and other's time (double shame on them)

Others enjoy being a complete sharletan hopping around seeking out who they can devour (triple shame on them)

God is going to catch up with that behaviour sooner than one can imagine and wipe them out if they don't change their ways - male & female - because God is Holy and a just Father too. Some of us need to repent on our knees as God is not happy.

Some people have had their confidence shattered or hearts broken because of deception or simply bad choices and now they need genuine 'Faithful People of God' who seek Holiness in Christ, to treat them with respect and honour. Bible talks about the fool's...let that not be your portion.

We are God's precious Children Loved both male & female.

We need to have more discernment but also faith in Gods best which is not a combination of one foot in and one foot out of the Church. Jesus is coming for a pure church dipped in the blood of Jesus.

He can come at any time are we ready? I would not like to be found in the bed or arms of someone I'm not married to.

I fear God.

I know this is harsh but God is not a joker.

True fellowship and finding our hearts desire comes when we approach people in the wonderful and fearful way God has created us.

I want men & women to be much more kinder in the way we approach the issue of marriage. You might be considering marriage and yet people have put you off or there has been a legacy of bad performance in this matter.

Whatvever the case let God be your only judge BUT move forward.

Let go of the past move forward and let more of us SHOW THE WORLD JUST HOW MARRIAGE CAN BE DONE.

We need to whip the enemies backside & hard!

Gods best is yet to come.

At least I believe that is His Word for every single person.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2018 12:28 PM

Hyde park would be lovely now that the sun is out and spring is here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2018 01:08 PM

I think my post was too long sorry.

BUT THANK YOU FOR REPLYING!

I was taking exams hence little activity.

So what can we do to get some people matched up & just coming out to make friends.

CAN you help?

Message me...

Bronzetulip