Author Thread: What is a lively topic or discussion?
Admin

What is a lively topic or discussion?
Posted : 18 Apr, 2018 06:25 PM

What is interesting to talk about?

I was listening to a medical discussion.

They say you can avert Alzheimers disease can be averted if you keep your brain happy with doing things you enjoy.

Reading and captivating your mind with NEW things.

Eating good intakes of vegetables.

Stop smoking.

Exercise.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 May, 2018 04:24 AM

Ya know, I'm not sure there's a straightforward answer to your question. I think it depends on the people in the convo and what they have in common.

bushfire^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2018 10:32 AM

There's a lot of worldliness out there for people to jump on. Medical science changes so fast doctors and dieticians cannot keep up. They base data on studies which are nothing more than interviewing people in the hospital and looking for commonalities. That's not exactly scientific, but the best they have. There is a study of science, I think its called scientology or something similar. It has found that within 50 years everything claimed to be scientific and true is proven false.

Is it any wonder God says not to put truth in man? Yet many do and take it as if it were the word of God. How many women get burned online for trusting man instead of being wise as a Godly woman would be? Proverbs 17:4 states only liars listen to deceiving lips.

God gave us a whole book on wisdom called Proverbs. At its conclusion is the description of Lady Wisdom. Too many look at it as a description of Christian women instead of what a life filled with wisdom looks like.

How was that for interesting conversation in that I followed a train of thought to its conclusion?