Author Thread: weddings
ayngrady

View Profile
History
weddings
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 04:28 PM

so , I need to know if I am the only one who loves the people who are getting married but hate going to weddings.

I went to a wedding today ( I went alone and I looked HOT!) for a wonderful couple .

Arghhh! It is hard to go alone...

nuff said.

Of course when I get married again', it will be wonderful!

k.ayn

View Profile
History
weddings
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 04:42 PM

dear kayn,. im sure it was very hard to go alone..

and hey you shoulda took a pic and posted it hehe

ole cattle

ayngrady

View Profile
History
weddings
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 04:49 PM

I did think of that. i may be able to get a pic from the couple when they get back from their honeymoon

ian777

View Profile
History
weddings
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 06:42 PM

Hey K,

I know, I know - I always give a long answer to a short question...

so I won't this time.

Ya it's hard to go to a wedding. You go to be with a whole pile of people you don't know, to watch someone you know, marry someone you don't know. And it seems you're never the one actually gettin' married. :-(

Hey - by the way, I changed my mind about your "Woman sawed in half" photo in your profile - add a whole pile of good photos, but leave one of those up there (you've got two) as the very last one - and then leave the explanation in your profile; cause it really is a funny story.

She didn't cut your head off in the pic!

Ian

ayngrady

View Profile
History
weddings
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 08:25 PM

tANKS Ian. I think i will. What could it hurt.

k.ayn

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
weddings
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 08:56 AM

Well I mean it makes you wish you had someone but that's natural as long as you don't go off the deep end and get all depressed sitting in front of the TV with Ben & Jerry's. I'm in a wedding party right now and my girl friend is making me pea green sick - she talks about her wedding this and her wedding that EVERY second of EVERY time we talk lol. I love her and am excited for their marriage but some people really don't 'get' it after they get engaged... they jump off of the singles bus and into their wedding limo in one swift motion lol. As I said, don't get depressed, but know you're definitely not alone in feeling a bit bummed and it's completely understandable. I use this to console myself... when I get married, I'll have a nice, big, wedding instead of a smaller, cheaper one. People my age can't afford weddings. I reckon I'll get married within...hmm...the next ten years. Lol.