Author Thread: Christiandatingforfree
Admin

Christiandatingforfree
Posted : 30 Apr, 2018 11:16 AM

Why did you sign up on this website?

Was it your first choice?

Have you tried to find your match at Church, school, or work?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Christiandatingforfree
Posted : 1 May, 2018 12:27 AM

I've found as I've got older that it's a lot harder to meet people. I go out socially with a few meet up groups and I'm a member a UK christian dating site. I came across cdff and thought why not it's free, but I am starting to wonder if it's a case of you get what you pay for...

View Profile
History
Christiandatingforfree
Posted : 6 May, 2018 12:41 PM

I signed up initially hoping to find a genuine, faithful, Christian guy but I have been on and off this site for a while now and I'm very disillusioned with the whole thing. It's probably not the right time in my life anyway, so I have to trust God that if it's not working out right now then there's a good reason. I'm sure it works for some people. There are normally very few people on here that live near enough to me though, and I also get the impression that very few guys have established a biblical perspective in their hearts of love and what it really means to be a Christian husband. Proverbs 3v5&6.

View Profile
History
Christiandatingforfree
Posted : 6 May, 2018 12:41 PM

I signed up initially hoping to find a genuine, faithful, Christian guy but I have been on and off this site for a while now and I'm very disillusioned with the whole thing. It's probably not the right time in my life anyway, so I have to trust God that if it's not working out right now then there's a good reason. I'm sure it works for some people. There are normally very few people on here that live near enough to me though, and I also get the impression that very few guys have established a biblical perspective in their hearts of love and what it really means to be a Christian husband. Proverbs 3v5&6.

View Profile
History
Christiandatingforfree
Posted : 6 May, 2018 12:50 PM

I was just minding my own business and saw an article about the low birth rate for millennials.

Someone posted a link to this site in the comments section.

Did the Lord lead me here?...