Author Thread: How should a man go about finding a good christian wife?
Admin

How should a man go about finding a good christian wife?
Posted : 20 Jun, 2009 10:41 PM

I'm really tired of being alone but I really do wanna be with the one God has for me. I want to be with my perfect match. How do I find her though? Honestly I've never been in true love before. I don't think most people really truely know what love is either though. I want to know what true love is though. I have felt though that it's loving someone more than yourself and them being the only one you want but allowing them to leave you instead of trying to keep them.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast; it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

View Profile
History
How should a man go about finding a good christian wife?
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 09:37 PM

No problem man. I hope I too always strive to do better. But really deep down I've always been hoping and seeking for better things to come. My whole life I've felt like a total stranger to this world. My existence here is my pentence cause i'd sure love to be in heaven with God right now. The things of the world don't mean the same to me like they do to other people, men.

Page : 1 2