Author Thread: desperate
osol_letse

View Profile
History
desperate
Posted : 16 May, 2018 02:48 AM

"will a man go out and find me?" Does that statement sound desperate? What you think men?

View Profile
History
desperate
Posted : 16 May, 2018 05:17 AM

Will a man go out and search for me.

If you say that to a man, yes it sounds desperate.

Girls, if someone said that to you would they sound desperate?

View Profile
History
desperate
Posted : 16 May, 2018 01:45 PM

Well the statement could be viewed in different ways, just depends on how you want to read it. I will go a different route then the previous statement to the question. In todays society people are more absorbed into the trappings of the world, what it says is love, romance, a good time, etc... and not their faith or Bible. It is all about the quick, instant gratification. And they fool themselves into thinking this is natural, wonderful and things are great. But there is more misery now in our society then ever before because of this diluted fake love that is peddle out there. And the sad thing is, no one wants to see how bad it is. Just place your head in the sand, it will just be better then next time around. If people would read their Bible they would know that manners, empathy, kindness and the laws that people lack today and ignore are not there to limit joy, happiness, good times or anything. It is there to bring us those things and more. But like a child that is told to eat their veggies, they donοΏ½t want to, even if it is good for them. Just give them the candy.

So I see the question as this, it is a wish and hope that a man would look up, want to seek you out as a person. To see you for who you are completely. Not just a skin deep, but one where he sees your heart, mind, soul and knows you. Is it desperate to want such a thing, not at all. People have lost touch with what is true in life. But again, as stated, the statement could be seen in many ways. This is just one of them.

View Profile
History
desperate
Posted : 17 May, 2018 03:10 PM

"will a man go out and find me?"

Yes that sounds desperate, lazy, and honestly unappealing. Both Men and Women have competition, sitting and waiting for Prince Charming to swoop you off of your feet is setting yourself up for failure.

View Profile
History
desperate
Posted : 18 May, 2018 04:06 AM

I dunno... I think the lady wants to be pursued. This is normal, programmed into the female. How is this desperate-sounding?

osol_letse

View Profile
History
desperate
Posted : 19 May, 2018 06:38 PM

I am confused too, if I think it about it negatively then it really does sound desperate.. however if I take it positively.. well... sometimes..one need to be honest too with how she really feels deep in her heart....

View Profile
History
desperate
Posted : 26 May, 2018 01:21 AM

"will a man go out and find me?" Does that statement sound desperate? What you think men?

Your statement sounds like an expression of doubt more than anything. Questioning if you'll find a husband and worrying that marriage might pass you by. Whether second guessing yourself, or feeling that God is withholding a husband from you, doubt undermines faith in God.

A mark of a desperate woman is that she never really finds what she's seeking, so be sure to guard your heart against loneliness and the feeling of urgency which can negate the work of faith, labour of love, and hope of the promise.

Trust in the Lord, learn to be content in your present state, and you'll be a finer woman for it. Have a blessed day.

View Profile
History
desperate
Posted : 2 Jun, 2018 12:47 PM

I think we need to encourage our brother's & sister's.

She needs to be happy its a Godly desire.

[This reminds me of the awful character who said to me "I must be delusional to expect to be married

at 50+" ?]

I hope that she gets married in less than 1 year.

In fact I prophesy in the name of Jesus that she surprises a few people.

God is in the business of fulfilling Godly desires & I still believe God.

Additionally, she only needs 1Godly man 'NOT 2'

I am going to LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ when she gets married. And have a drink on them...

As I think a few negative people are going to eat humble pie.

Please Jesus, I hope she puts those photo's right here on this site.

I hope I get an invite to the wedding or 1st year anniversary...πŸ‘πŸŽ‚πŸ””πŸ’˜πŸ‘

Bronzetulip x

View Profile
History
desperate
Posted : 2 Jun, 2018 01:03 PM

Bible says there is wisdom in a multitude of counsellors.

But what type?

GODLY.

The main guidance & encouragement we all need is common sense.

Holiness.

Discernment.

Joy.

Peace.

Lets us pray that we/she keeps her heart on God.

Our part in winning souls...

But most of all keeping ourselves accountable...

i.e. not to court the person in 'secret' - that is how the Devil uses it's age old tactics to mess us up. And break us up remember.

1.) THE DEVIL HATES ALL

CHRISTIANS.

2.) (AND SOME

CHRISTIANS HATE

GOD'S TRUTH.

3.) DO NOT BE UNEQUALLY

YOKED 😈)

Just trusting God as well as having at least 2 sound Christians who will cover us in prayer & help us to have & give Godly counsel.

God loves us so much xxx

bushfire^

View Profile
History
desperate
Posted : 14 Jun, 2018 10:05 AM

It sounds desperate. There are better ways to express yourself. You're part of the mate finding, not merely a bird in a tree waiting to be found. State what you're looking for. Endeavor yourself in that search. If men and women are equals because Eve came from Adam's side, then being equal in the search is good.

View Profile
History
desperate
Posted : 15 Jun, 2018 06:49 AM

Good morning Love;

I wish there were a simple answer to your question. Is your question borne out of desperation? If you have been single since 18 and anxious for a family, I'd say yes. Otherwise, I appreciate people do get lonely.

Personal interaction and some common interests are important. Above all, husband and wife should be best friends and like working together. I'm not trying to lecture.

On the other hand, you're question could also mean, "Is it me?" and it could express some insecurity. That depends on your personal expectations and what is available. If you desire a Christian husband and such men are rare, it could be a long wait.

The Good Lord understands your situation better than I. Keeping a sense of humour, having fun, and being a good role model far out weigh existing in a relationship which you regret. Phil 4:8. Have a great day.

Page : 1 2