Author Thread: Dating / Marriage
DobbaPhoenix

View Profile
History
Dating / Marriage
Posted : 21 May, 2018 03:31 PM

So I am a male and have never had a date / marriage. I am 28. How do I find someone to date, and also like how should I initiate that I would like to date someone without seeming creepy? I have never done this before so I figure I would ask here.

I feel a bit weird just going through profiles on here and just playing eenie meenie miney moe.

View Profile
History
Dating / Marriage
Posted : 21 May, 2018 05:39 PM

In the world of online dating -- you just have to reach out. If you view a profile and are interested enough to initiate contact, then send her a message. "Hello! Saw your profile and I really liked [ fill in the blank ]. Would you like to email?" Use your own words of course. The important thing is to say something more than "Hi" or "How are you" Let her know you actually looked at her profile.

You can fix your settings (Under Account Settings) so a lady doesn't know you have viewed her profile. That way you can look at it more than once as you are thinking and praying about it. Then, turn the option back on so she can see it, and view her profile again. Then send her a message. God's blessing on your search!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Dating / Marriage
Posted : 22 May, 2018 07:32 AM

I wouldn't try to date I would contact people I was interested in and try to make friends. If things go well then you could suggest meeting up, and just see how it goes no pressure.