Author Thread: my first love experience after 13 years without never have experience with with a women in my life I trying one time, I was deceived by a woman I met here.
Admin

my first love experience after 13 years without never have experience with with a women in my life I trying one time, I was deceived by a woman I met here.
Posted : 28 May, 2018 02:34 PM

I had met my first love here and we met here, she lives in the USA, after we met we were long distance and I had asked to keep the faith and fixed our eyes on our Lord he can do everything from it's his will. I was falling in love with her I had to give everything to her, I pray a lot for her, we often talk about whatsapp video and facebook, after 2 years 6 months since we met here, I go to my church so to announce our fiancaille in my country with her so that she meets the pastor of my

church and the committees I had planned everything, but over time she asked me to remove my profile here so that I speak with her on whatsapp but she stayed on Cdff and I was not the only man to whom he talks but God in love is proving to me that there are other men on me here and also on facebook too. finally I felt really bad about seeing this kind of life. I realized that it was a woman who was not in God's plan for my ministry I ended this relationship with her. until now I have a scar in my mind. my mind is a relationship that I build up to marriage but I had to choose the wrong woman. and with each of his painful things going back in my mind my heart beating louder and louder with bitter pain

View Profile
History
my first love experience after 13 years without never have experience with with a women in my life I trying one time, I was deceived by a woman I met here.
Posted : 3 Jun, 2018 08:09 AM

NO WOMAN IS WORTH IT MY FRIEND BUT YOU WILL LEARN, SORRY YOU TOOK IT SO PERSONALLY AND HOPE YOU HAVE MOVED ON AFTER LEARNING THIS VALUABLE LESSON CONCERNING TRUE FEMALE NATURE. LIVE AND LEARN...

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2018 08:18 AM

*AND I WILL ADD FOR THAT MATTER THE TRUE REALITY OF MAN'S NATURE ALSO. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE JESUS...

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2018 11:15 PM

Easier said than done, I know, but do not judge all women through this filter. Some are liars and cheats, and some are amazingly wonderful, and then there's the spectrum in-between. This, as the other poster said, is human nature.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2018 04:30 PM

Praise the Lord you were sincere and thought you had found your good thing as the Bible said. You will recover the Lord will heal every wound, put your heart back together again I can testify to that stay strong in the Lord and ask the good Lord is this person from him or the devil and wait for your answer. May the Lord bless you and give you a speedy recovery. There is real love

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2018 12:15 AM

I`m sorry that you suffered and understand you. I had very similar experience but my situation wasn`t so deep as yours. I noticed that man who talked to me withing 3 monthes every day didn`t remove his profile from the dating site. But I removed my own because decided that he is good choice for me so I will build relation just with him. When we met in real, he was interested in pretty woman that was on the reception in the hotel where he lived at that time. Even he liked to flirt with a woman in the shop where he bought the bread every day, maybe because he wanted to see her. He told me that the woman is good looking and nice. I didnt feel jealous, just waited what will be the next. Later I saw him more cleary. He likes change women as I like change my looks everyday. I was dissappointed not because of him but because of myself. I noticed his nature from the very beginning of our skype talking. But didnt listen to the common sense. I lost 3 month of my life on the wrong person, who used to lie so much that doesn`t remember what he told before. In this way God showed me that I am not pure enough to be worthy better man. So, my spiritual development continue

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2018 06:20 AM

I totally agree that not women are the same. Just as how alot of women are deceiving, so are alot of men as well. Many times men tend to look for the women who are outwardly beautiful and forget the most important beauty of all, the inner beauty; then when they are hurt by these women, they label all women as the same.

Just as how I believe that there are still good men out there, there are still good women as well. You just have to ok pen your eyes to see what God has in store and don't let the opportunity pass you by.