Author Thread: GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Admin

GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Posted : 16 Jun, 2018 08:00 PM

WHAT AE THE QUALITIES YOU LOK FOR IN A FUTURE PARTNER/?

View Profile
History
GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Posted : 16 Jun, 2018 11:29 PM

Hard to answer with a clear-cut list of criteria since I always seem to run into exceptions who make me forget my criteria! Also, this is just one man's opinion. We all have different tastes and expectations. But, here are some of mine...

1) She must meet the following 4 non-negotiables:

a) Be saved;

b) Be single, widowed or Biblically divorced;

c) Share a mutual attraction with me;

d) Be sane. I am serious about this last one as I've run into some women with very questionable mindsets.

2) Sharing some of my interests and passions/hobbies.

3) Be able to hold an intelligent and stimulating conversation.

4) Be politically aligned with my views (I also put this under being 'equally yoked').

5) Be physically attractive to me. Usually when a woman reads this one, they assume I'm looking for a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. That is idiotic in the extreme and shows their ignorance of the male sexual nature. I want a woman who tries to keep herself in shape and who looks decent. I will not apologize for this, understand that "perfection" is not required.

6) She must NOT have any issues with being sexually uninhibited with her husband.

7) And hopefully she'll enjoy cooking and do it well, since I hate cooking, but have no problem cleaning.

You're a good-looking lady. I don't know your personality, but I have to think that you will attract the notice of at least some men on this site.

View Profile
History
GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Posted : 17 Jun, 2018 02:34 AM

Great list of qualities, but we all know there is never going to be that perfect person for us. That's why inspire of a person flaws, we love them still. And even thou you hold such high standard for a partner qualification, you yourself cannot deliver these exoection. That's why in any relationship compromise, love and mutual respect is the key. Comparability at times is OK bit is not always real because a person can show us what we want to see but there inner core are much different..

View Profile
History
GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Posted : 17 Jun, 2018 04:24 AM

"Great list of qualities, but we all know there is never going to be that perfect person for us. That's why inspire of a person flaws, we love them still. And even thou you hold such high standard for a partner qualification, you yourself cannot deliver these exoection. That's why in any relationship compromise, love and mutual respect is the key. Comparability at times is OK bit is not always real because a person can show us what we want to see but there inner core are much different.."

Well, you asked for the men to honestly lay out their preferred traits. Then, you tell me my standards are too high. Any time someone lists preferred qualities, if they're being transparent, the list will sound too demanding simply because the list is of "preferred" traits. Of course, if one is to be realistic, they know that getting 2/3 of their ideal would be a great win for them. I speak from experience on this. My late wife fit about 65% of what I want and look for, and she was a fantastic wife.

View Profile
History
GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Posted : 17 Jun, 2018 05:26 PM

Dont get me wrong , I did not expect my reply to sound that way. Your expectations can never be too high. And I can tell you are a man who knows what he want in a good woman . and with those quality any man should make such woman his wife. She's a God sent. I do hope you find that special woman. Keep the faith. God knoweth our heart desire.

View Profile
History
GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Posted : 18 Jun, 2018 03:49 AM

Well, just understand that I am realistic, and since I am quite average in a lot of ways, I do not expect the bathing suit model

Have you met any interesting men so far here?

bushfire^

View Profile
History
GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Posted : 19 Jun, 2018 04:38 PM

In her response, she was not referring to you. She was referring to herself or anyone else when they try and meet others high expectations. In fact, we cannot meet out own if we're honest.

bushfire^

View Profile
History
GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Posted : 19 Jun, 2018 04:56 PM

"Like an archer who wounds at random is one who hires a fool or any passer-by." Pr 26:10.

It's wise to know what one is looking for. A fool doesn't know and ends up with a fool.

View Profile
History
GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Posted : 22 Jun, 2018 08:00 AM

I first look for a woman who is equally yoked together with me in her spiritual thoughts. Does she believe in God? Does she try to live her life trying to follow the Word of God? Will she work together with me to keep God at the head of our lives? Then I look for similar qualities. What do we have in common? As for physical attributes, I look for a woman whose looks are appealing to my eye. If I find that we match in these areas; I would then ask her would she be interested in making a long term commitment. That is my honest answer.

View Profile
History
GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Posted : 14 Jul, 2018 02:47 AM

If you want to know what qualities we're looking for then I believe we have listed them already on this site. You can find those lists by clicking on our profiles...

Marcouse

View Profile
History
GUYS ANSWER HONESTLY
Posted : 23 Aug, 2018 02:23 PM

1)She seeks to serve the Lord in truth.

2)She understands that I am the leader in the relationship especially concerning important decisions.

3)Can get a point across without being a nag.

4)Doesn't spend a lot of time listing all the things she does for me. I can already do everything 99% of women can do plus I can landscape the garden, build a brick wall and fix the car. It's not a competition and if it was I would probably win.

5)Doesn't nag, if I wanted to listen to bulls##t I would still live with my parents.

6)Can actually be motivated to sort out things in her life she is unhappy with like her weight etc. It's not that hard but you have to do it, there are no shortcuts.

7)A 4 out of 10 will be plenty looks wise, a 10 out of 10 soon becomes tiresome when they are chewing your ear about nothing.

8)Can articulate herself well enough to make me see when I'm wrong.