Author Thread
Marcouse

View Profile
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 02:00 PM

Women generally do get equal pay, the surveys look at the yearly incomes.

Men doing the same jobs get the same basic hourly rate but they are more likely to do overtime at time & a half thus pushing up their wages.

Many more women have commitments such as raising children on their own that impact their ability to work the same hours as a man.

I've never seen a woman on a building site that can get close to matching an average man doing the same job. I wouldn't employ a woman to do any building work except electrical. I had 10 years on a site and know what I saw.

Marcouse

View Profile
Is spending important to you ?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 12:48 AM

I'm done with being distracted with 'bread & games'. I don't waste money on the worlds entertainment or expensive food very often.

When the economy crashes I'll have the tangible hard assets I've purchased with the money I've saved. I'd rather be a bit tight now than be broke later like 99% of people will be.

Revelation 6 - That rider on the black horse with the scales is on his way.

The intelligent man isn't into low maintenance, now it's no maintenance. Equal rights, if a woman wants to do something she can go and pay for it herself.

Marcouse

View Profile
Snobbing/ghosting
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 03:12 PM

Probably started talking to someone else.

Often when you chat you subconsciously keep running the numbers, when they don't add up you just call it a day.

Distance apart, expectations, and views on certain subjects etc all contribute. If for example I found out a 40 year old woman I was speaking too expected me to marry her and have kids plus she was sitting on a few thousand of student debt I would want no part of that.

Realistically a typical 40 year old woman isn't having kids without IVF (I've studied the science) and if she hasn't got her debts under control at 40 she will be expecting me to chip in. I like not being poor and I'm not here to be a white knight.

Marcouse

View Profile
Snobbing/ghosting
Posted : 19 Nov, 2019 03:12 PM

Probably started talking to someone else.

Often when you chat you subconsciously keep running the numbers, when they don't add up you just call it a day.

Distance apart, expectations, and views on certain subjects etc all contribute. If for example I found out a 40 year old woman I was speaking too expected me to marry her and have kids plus she was sitting on a few thousand of student debt I would want no part of that.

Realistically a typical 40 year old woman isn't having kids without IVF (I've studied the science) and if she hasn't got her debts under control at 40 she will be expecting me to chip in. I like not being poor and I'm not here to be a white knight.

Marcouse

View Profile
White on black
Posted : 13 Nov, 2019 01:42 PM

I don't have any preference.

Marcouse

View Profile
Christian Men on CDFF
Posted : 9 Nov, 2019 03:34 PM

Photo

How far away

Do they have kids?

Marcouse

View Profile
Why do men View over and over just looking?
Posted : 9 Nov, 2019 03:31 PM

I'm 42 and can still get women in their 20's without massive effort. I have got better things to do than start a family though like enjoying my life, sleeping at night, having money etc.

Makes me laugh that 40+ year old women honestly still think they can do a Bridget Jones and have babies. Scientific fact that the majority of women over 40 will never be mothers if they aren't already.

Many men probably just look because it's cheap, easy and better that way. A woman that you don't actually have anything to do with doesn't cause you any trouble.

I look at brand new cars often but I don't want the repayments, depreciation, service costs and obligation to repair if it gets damaged. Like many potential relationships the potential costs outweigh the potential benefits but you can enjoy looking.

Marcouse

View Profile
Do you enjoy giving?
Posted : 9 Nov, 2019 03:13 PM

I don't celebrate pagan holidays. I don't need society to tell me when to give.

I like to help out when I can anytime.

Marcouse

View Profile
Contract
Posted : 10 Oct, 2019 02:28 PM

It is legally binding.

There are consequences for breaking it.

What else is it?

Marcouse

View Profile
Things in a profile that will scare girls away
Posted : 6 Oct, 2019 10:08 AM

No money is fine as long as you have a credit card & a decent credit score.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10