Author Thread: So, Let God complete the work He�s doing in you, so that when it�s time, you�ll be ready, lacking nothing (see James 1 verse 4).
Admin

So, Let God complete the work He�s doing in you, so that when it�s time, you�ll be ready, lacking nothing (see James 1 verse 4).
Posted : 14 Sep, 2018 07:50 AM

What is God teaching you in your time of �waiting�?

when we ask God for patience He doesn�t just give it to us, but puts us in situations through which we learn to be patient.

Meeting the right person is worthy the wait.

Marrying the right person is worthy the wait.

Sex with your spouse is worthy the wait.

Planning a future with the right person is worthy the wait.

Having loving and supportive in laws is worthy the wait.

Having someone that allows you to be all you can be is worthy the wait.

Having someone that respects you and your opinion is worthy the wait.

Knowing that someone has always got your back is worthy the wait.

View Profile
History
So, Let God complete the work He�s doing in you, so that when it�s time, you�ll be ready, lacking nothing (see James 1 verse 4).
Posted : 11 Oct, 2018 04:27 PM

I would say for me, the biggest lesson in patience God's been teaching me would be finding my true value. There was a time where I didn't know who I was, I couldn't stand my own company. I believe that God had to teach me who I am to him, in his eyes before I could truly begin to love myself, and forgive myself. I really believe that when we're ready for a relationship, God will surprise us. When I finally surrendered my life and my future into God's hands, thats where the peace came. I believe that everything happens in a season, only God knows.