Author Thread: the good word for the day part 3
Admin

the good word for the day part 3
Posted : 23 Jun, 2009 05:29 PM

1 timothy 6:9 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2009 02:13 PM

john 3:20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2009 05:13 PM

matthew 22:37-40 37 Jesus said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 01:05 PM

proverbs 11:17 the merciful man does good for his own soul. but he who is cruel troubles his own flesh.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2009 07:38 PM

psalm 1:6 for the LORD knows the way of the righteous.but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 05:03 PM

hebrews 8"12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jul, 2009 04:46 PM

john 15:10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2009 06:38 PM

job 42:1-2 1 Then Job answered the Lord and said:

2 "I know that You can do everything,

And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2009 07:08 PM

matthew 9:12-13 12 When Jesus heard that, He said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. 13 But go and learn what this means: I desire mercy and not sacrifice. For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance."

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2009 11:10 AM

3 john 1:11 beloved do not immitate what is evil but what is good. he who does good is of GOD, but he who does evil has not seen GOD.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2009 04:21 PM

philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.

Page : 1 2