Author Thread: HEARTBROKEN 3 TIMES!!
Admin

HEARTBROKEN 3 TIMES!!
Posted : 26 Mar, 2019 04:24 PM

I was with my first ex girlfriend for 13 years and wanted to get married but she refused! Plus she was psycho anyway! My last three relationships I met them all on this site! The first one led me on and left me for someone else! The last two were pyscho also! The second was divorced twice and psycho with ptsd and claimed that she was abused and raped by her ex husbands and she tried to commit suicide and was in a mental institution! She left me for someone else and married him! The last one was the same way and left me for someone else as well! I feel so betrayed and heartbroken!💔

View Profile
History
HEARTBROKEN 3 TIMES!!
Posted : 29 Mar, 2019 02:31 PM

Young man, I am sorry you experienced those things.

Do you ever seek Jesus for His Will in whom might be crafted for you to be your bride? Have you ever set your sights on finding that "Virtuous Woman" and look to her character, attitudes and beliefs and stuck to the high ground of the same you had in your heart? Surely after the first meeting or at most first few weeks of having met someone who you found interesting and wanting to know you discovered she was not the right woman for you. Especially if she knew you wanted to marry her and she refused after 13 years. O dear young man don't beat yourself up and STOP calling your past relationships names - pray for them instead and YOU SEEK the Lord and His Wisdom and just go about serving his Name and be happy being single in His Service until He brings that right lady into your view or arena. Do not judge by what you see but, look to see Jesus in her and judge yourself first if you are yourself in alignment and humbly subjected and submitted to obey The Voice of God and acknowledge that HE IS THERE - ADON-SHAMMAH in whatever place or state of relation you find yourself in. Allow Jesus to be Your Blessing and Peace and keep your mind and soul focused on Him and His Righteousness first and all your heart desires, and your needs will come to pass along with persecution and in the end The Joy of Eternity will be your forever estate. Blessings dear son of man.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
HEARTBROKEN 3 TIMES!!
Posted : 30 Mar, 2019 02:24 AM

Yes, we serve a faithful God. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Seek first his righteousness and all those things shall be added unto you.

View Profile
History
HEARTBROKEN 3 TIMES!!
Posted : 2 Jun, 2019 05:18 PM

Matthew 7:17-18

17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.

View Profile
History
HEARTBROKEN 3 TIMES!!
Posted : 2 Jun, 2019 05:18 PM

Matthew 7:17-18

17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.