Author Thread: Women/Men on CDFF are Worldly they are not interested in G-d!
Admin

Women/Men on CDFF are Worldly they are not interested in G-d!
Posted : 1 May, 2019 05:04 PM

I have noticed a heavy Jezebel spirit in the Women on CDFF, in thinking that it is they who will have the say if a relationship ever takes place, and this is a direct violation of the scriptures.

Women are to be "ruled" (Gen. 3:16), and are to under submission as also saith the law (Eph. 5:22-23).

Of the Women that I have encountered on CDFF so far, I do not believe that one is godly.

Men be warned: Steer clear of these women who are not humbled as the scripture states that a Righteous women should be.

Qomen, who are godly, be warned that there are many scammers.

If Men and women are dating and participating in immoral lascivious acts, they are the spawn of darkness.

The majority of women that I have approached are SCAMMERS. They are looking for a Man who is just what they are looking for, who they can bend, and ultimately use and defraud down the road.

Are women the only ones who are trying to SCAM? No! There are Men who are looking for women, whom they can bend, use, snd defraud.

There are a lot of scammers, who are not from Africa, right here on this site.

Of the women that I've chatted with, not one was truly interested in discussing the word of G-d. Each one is hunting for assets, and how to feed the lust of their flesh.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jan, 2020 10:21 AM

I agree with you. Women these days have been brainwashed and can't understand what you are saying...they take what you quoted from the bible and become defensive and take it out of context. I agree that most women these days have no clue and base their life and thinking on what the world has taught them...not what Christ says. They say they read the bible...well some of them do...but when the bible contradicts their life style they either skip over that part or say "that was for the old days". Yes many men are the same and it is real hard to actually meet any true Christian. This is what the world has become and the chances of you or I meeting a true Christian woman are almost zero...women are to shallow-minded to understand and instead of them doing true research they instead revert back to "social media's opinions". Women these days talk to many men at the same time either on here or on Whatsapp or other social outlets and they wonder why they are always frustrated and confused...lol. And most all women rely on their looks to hook a man...another shallow example. But they can't admit it. To me, this place is a stand-up comedy club...and the women are the comedians...so buddy, just laugh it off and do God's will...we don't need a woman to fulfill our lives...we just need more Christ.

Raynga

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2020 03:38 AM

I hear you. Only a man who'se head is Christ should be the head of his wife. If a man tries to rule or lead a godly woman into sinful submission she has no business submitting to him.

Page : 1 2