Author Thread: **THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS **FAITH** EXPRESSING ITSELF THRU LOVE** Galatians 5:6
Admin

**THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS **FAITH** EXPRESSING ITSELF THRU LOVE** Galatians 5:6
Posted : 23 May, 2019 09:01 PM

**THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS **FAITH** EXPRESSING ITSELF THROUGH LOVE**!!{Galatians 5:6}

Acts 26:17,18: Jesus said to Paul, "I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH**!"

Romans 1:17: For in the Gospel the righteousness of God is revealed--a righteousness that is **BY FAITH FROM FIRST TO LAST**!!

Romans 3:23-25: For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of His blood--to be received **BY FAITH**!!

Romans 3:27,28: Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? **NO**, because of the law that **REQUIRES FAITH**! For we maintain that a person is **JUSTIFIED BY FAITH** apart from the works of the law!!

Romans 5:1,2: Therefore, since we have been **JUSTIFIED THOUGH FAITH**, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access **BY FAITH** into this grace in which we now stand!!

Romans 10:5-9: Moses writes about the righteousness that is by the law: "The person who does these things will live by them." {Lev 18:5} But the righteousness that comes **BY FAITH** says...The word is near you: it is in your mouth and in your heart, that is, the message concerning **FAITH** that we proclaim: IF you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your **FAITH** and are saved!!

Romans 12:3: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the **FAITH** God has distributed to each of you!!

Romans 14:23: Everything that does not come **FROM FAITH** is sin!!

2 Corinthians 1:24: We work with you for your joy, because it is **BY FAITH** you stand firm!!

2 Corinthians 5:6-10: We are always confident and know that as long as we are at home with the body we are away from the Lord. For we live **BY FAITH**, not by sight. We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. So we make it our goal to please Him... For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad!!

Galatians 2:16: We know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but **BY FAITH** in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our **FAITH** in Christ Jesus that we may be **JUSTIFIED BY FAITH** in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law **NO ONE WILL BE JUSTIFIED**!!

Galatians 3:23-26: Before the coming of this **FAITH**, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the **FAITH** that was to come would be revealed. So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be **JUSTIFIED BY FAITH**. Now that this **FAITH** has come we are **NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVION OF THE LAW**. So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God **THROUGH FAITH**!!

Galatians 5:5,6: For through the Spirit we eagerly await **BY FAITH** the righteousness for which we hope. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is **FAITH** expressing itself through **LOVE**!!

Ephesians 2:8-10: For it is by grace you have been saved, **THROUGH FAITH**--and this is not from yourselves, it is the **GIFT** of God, not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do!!

Ephesians 3:16,17: I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts **THROUGH FAITH**!!

I Thessalonians 1:3: We remember before our God and Father you work produced **BY FAITH**!!

2 Thessalonians 1:3,4: We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your **FAITH** is growing **MORE AND MORE**....Therefore, among God's churches we boast about your perseverance and **FAITH** in all the persecutions and trials you are enduring!!

2 Thessalonians 1:11: We constantly pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of His calling, and that by His power He may bring to fruition your every desire for goodness and your every deed **PROMPTED BY FAITH**!!

I Timothy 1:3,4: Command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer... Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God's work--which is **BY FAITH**!!

2 Timothy 3:14,15: Continue in what you have learned and become convinced of...and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation **THROUGH FAITH** in Christ Jesus!!

Hebrews 11:1,3,6: So **FAITH** is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see...**BY FAITH** we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, in that what is seen was not made out of what was visible... Without **FAITH** it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He **REWARDS** those who earnestly seek Him!!

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!”

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Pioneer and Perfecter of our **FAITH**!!

View Profile
History
**THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS **FAITH** EXPRESSING ITSELF THRU LOVE** Galatians 5:6
Posted : 24 May, 2019 03:35 PM

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!”

PROPHETIC: do you even read what you cut and paste? 😳

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2019 04:28 PM

PROPHETIC:

I guess you pick and choose what Bible verses to believe according to what you want to believe.

At least I have a reason - other than believing whatever I want then picking verses to match-!

I believe the teachings of Jesus come FIRST!

Apparently you believe your personal beliefs come first and use the Catholic Church's stamp of approval making whatever is found in the Bible equal or greater than the teachings of God and His Messiah.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2019 08:01 PM

*SAD*lup asks: Can you prove Paul had the authority to change the Law? *SAD*lup teaches that only those portions of the New Testament that **HE APPROVES OF** are inspired by God???

The Roman Catholic Popes believe they have the power like Pope *SAD*lup to change and add to God's New Covenant of **FAITH** and **LOVE**!!

Acts 26:16-18: Jesus said to Paul, "I have appeared to you to **APPOINT YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me. I will rescue from your own people {the Jews} and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me!"

Acts 22:14,15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from His mouth. You will be His witness to all people of what you have seen and heard!"

Colossians 1:25,26: : Paul said, "I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**--the mystery that has **KEPT HIDDEN** for ages but is **NOW** disclosed to the Lord's people!"

Acts 27; Paul said, "I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the **WHOLE WILL OF GOD**!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the **WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE TO HIM** He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things which are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people {Like *SAD*lup} distort, as they do other Scriptures, to their own destruction!!

Acts 26:16-18: Jesus said to Paul, "I have appeared to you to APPOINT YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me. I will rescue from your own people {the Jews} and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me!"

Acts 22:14,15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from His mouth. You will be His witness to all people of what you have seen and heard!"

Colossians 1:25,26: : Paul said, "I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**--the mystery that has **KEPT HIDDEN** for ages but is **NOW** disclosed to the Lord's people!"

Acts 27; Paul said, "I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the **WHOLE WILL OF GOD**!"

2 Peter 3:15,16: Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the **WISDOM THAT GOD GAVE TO HIM** He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things which are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people {Like *SAD*lup} distort, as they do other Scriptures, to their own destruction!!

2 Timothy 315-17; 4:1-4: You have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. All Scripture is **GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of Godmay be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus , who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of **HIS APPEARINBG**and **HIS KINGDOM, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**; be prepared in season and out of season, correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people {Like &SAD*lup} will not put their faith in sound doctrine. Instead to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.