History
Help me if you can I'm feeling down
Posted : 4 Jul, 2019 09:05 PM

View Profile

History

Say Hi and Introduce Yourself

Posted : 4 Jul, 2019 09:01 PM

Hi I'm Paul,

Why do people let you fall for them, tell everyone you are the best thing since sliced bread..accept your courtship ring. Start planning marriage...Then... Hello! A dear John letter...Sorry I wasn't really a Proverbs 31 woman as I indicated..just figured that's what serious Christian guys are looking for. I'm actually fiercely independent. I run from real love and use feeble excuses like...We have doctrinal differences. Both born again, spirit filled, both writers..Madly in love. Beware of peoples promises...Some peoples word counts for very little. Any Aussie Seventh Day Adventist women on here mid 50's to mid 60's out there who are looking for a Godly, honest creative Christian guy with a great SOH who doesn't play games? Please send me a message. All contacts answered. I promise!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jul, 2019 07:10 AM

If I had the answer to your questions I'd be a very wealthy woman...:-)

JDTRUTHWRITER

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2019 06:14 PM

becuz they are used by the enemy to distract you. It is for US to pay attention to the red flags God is sending us. If we blame other people, we're powerless to fix it ourselves. I choose to stay focused and drop anything that looks or smells like poop....even a lil bit.

NSV09

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2019 10:29 PM

Problem we have is we rely more n trust in people who disappoint us n leave God who is always there for us nomatter what n who never disappoints us..Mathew 7:7 n remember His word is truth.. The truth will always set you free

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2019 12:09 PM

I agree praisesingerbabe. I love your bluntness by the way. I am the same way. I have had my fair share of heartbreak. Yes, the devil will try and slip in someone to keep you distracted and try and get you out of fellowship with God and cause you suffering. I guard my heart and pray often. Yes, people say all kinds of things they don't mean and because I am such an honest person , I tend to think they are being honest too!! Be careful, I dated one man who was gentle enough until later in email he revealed there was a side to him that may scare me. Needless to say, we never dated again!!

seekeruvtruth

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2019 01:14 AM

At least you found out before it was too late. They took ethics away a long time ago in public schools. People are not educated in the matters of respecting and protecting other peoples's hearts. Media promotes objectification instead of modesty.