Author Thread: **PRAY THAT **SAD**LUP WILL ACCEPT THE **NEW COVENANT** OF FAITH AND LOVE BY OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST**!!
Admin

**PRAY THAT **SAD**LUP WILL ACCEPT THE **NEW COVENANT** OF FAITH AND LOVE BY OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST**!!
Posted : 17 Jul, 2019 09:53 AM

**PRAY THAT **SAD**LUP WILL ACCEPT THE **NEW COVENANT** OF FAITH AND LOVE BY OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST**!!

And then **SAD**lup can change his name to **HAPPY**lup!!

**THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS **FAITH** EXPRESSING ITSELF THROUGH LOVE**!!{Galatians 5:6}

Acts 26:17,18: Jesus said to Paul, "I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH**!"

Romans 1:17: For in the Gospel the righteousness of God is revealed--a righteousness that is **BY FAITH FROM FIRST TO LAST**!!

Romans 3:23-25: For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of His blood--to be received **BY FAITH**!!

Romans 3:27,28: Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? **NO**, because of the law that **REQUIRES FAITH**! For we maintain that a person is **JUSTIFIED BY FAITH** apart from the works of the law!!

Romans 5:1,2: Therefore, since we have been **JUSTIFIED THOUGH FAITH**, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access **BY FAITH** into this grace in which we now stand!!

Romans 10:5-9: Moses writes about the righteousness that is by the law: "The person who does these things will live by them." {Lev 18:5} But the righteousness that comes **BY FAITH** says...The word is near you: it is in your mouth and in your heart, that is, the message concerning **FAITH** that we proclaim: IF you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your **FAITH** and are saved!!

Romans 12:3: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the **FAITH** God has distributed to each of you!!

Romans 14:23: Everything that does not come **FROM FAITH** is sin!!

2 Corinthians 1:24: We work with you for your joy, because it is **BY FAITH** you stand firm!!

2 Corinthians 5:6-10: We are always confident and know that as long as we are at home with the body we are away from the Lord. For we live **BY FAITH**, not by sight. We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. So we make it our goal to please Him... For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad!!

Galatians 2:16: We know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but **BY FAITH** in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our **FAITH** in Christ Jesus that we may be **JUSTIFIED BY FAITH** in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law **NO ONE WILL BE JUSTIFIED**!!

Galatians 3:23-26: Before the coming of this **FAITH**, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the **FAITH** that was to come would be revealed. So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be **JUSTIFIED BY FAITH**. Now that this **FAITH** has come we are **NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVION OF THE LAW**. So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God **THROUGH FAITH**!!

Galatians 5:5,6: For through the Spirit we eagerly await **BY FAITH** the righteousness for which we hope. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is **FAITH** expressing itself through **LOVE**!!

Ephesians 2:8-10: For it is by grace you have been saved, **THROUGH FAITH**--and this is not from yourselves, it is the **GIFT** of God, not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do!!

Ephesians 3:16,17: I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts **THROUGH FAITH**!!

I Thessalonians 1:3: We remember before our God and Father you work produced **BY FAITH**!!

2 Thessalonians 1:3,4: We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your **FAITH** is growing **MORE AND MORE**....Therefore, among God's churches we boast about your perseverance and **FAITH** in all the persecutions and trials you are enduring!!

2 Thessalonians 1:11: We constantly pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of His calling, and that by His power He may bring to fruition your every desire for goodness and your every deed **PROMPTED BY FAITH**!!

I Timothy 1:3,4: Command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer... Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God's work--which is **BY FAITH**!!

2 Timothy 3:14,15: Continue in what you have learned and become convinced of...and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation **THROUGH FAITH** in Christ Jesus!!

Hebrews 11:1,3,6: So **FAITH** is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see...**BY FAITH** we understand that the universe was formed at God's command, in that what is seen was not made out of what was visible... Without **FAITH** it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He **REWARDS** those who earnestly seek Him!!

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!”

Hebrews 12:1,2: Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Pioneer and Perfecter of our **FAITH**!!

**THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS FAITH EXPRESSING ITSELF THROUGH ***LOVE***!!{Galatians 5:6}

**THE FATHER LOVES HIS FAITHUL SAINTS JUST AS MUCH AS HE LOVES JESUS**

John 17:23: Jesus says to His Father, "You sent Me and have **LOVED THEM** even as you **LOVED** Me!!"

**JESUS LOVES HIS FAITHFUL SAINTS **JUST AS MUCH** AS THE FATHER LOVES HIM**!!

John 15:9,10" Jesus says, "As the Father **LOVED** Me, so I have **LOVED** you!! Now remain in My **LOVE . **IF** you obey My commands, you will remain in My **LOVE**, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in His **LOVE** !"

John 14:21,23: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who **LOVES** Me! He who loves Me will be **LOVED** by My Father, and I will **LOVE** him....If anyone **LOVES** Me, he will obey My teaching. My Father will **LOVE** him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him!!"

I John 3:18: Dear children, let us not **LOVE** with words or tongue but with actions and in truth!

WHAT'S **LOVE** GOT TO DO WITH IT??

I Peter 1:22: "Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere **LOVE** for your brothers, **LOVE** one another deeply, from the heart. For you have been born again... through the living and enduring Word of God!

I Peter 4:8: **ABOVE ALL**, **LOVE** each other **DEEPLY**, because **LOVE** covers over a multitude of sins!

I Corinthians 13:2,4-8: If I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not **LOVE** I am nothing...**LOVE** is patient, **LOVE** is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. **LOVE** does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. **LOVE** never fails!!"

John 13:34: Jesus says, "A NEW command I give you: **LOVE* one another As I have **LOVED** you, so you must **LOVE** one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples." John 15:12,13: Jesus says, "My command is this: **LOVE** each other as I have **LOVED** you. Greater **LOVE** has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

I John 3:16: This how we know what **LOVE** is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers!

Ephesians 5:1,2: Be **IMITATORS OF GOD**, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of **LOVE**, just as Christ **LOVED** us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God!

Luke 6:27,28,35,36: Jesus says, "**LOVE** your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. **LOVE** your enemies, do good to them. and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your **REWARD** will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful!"

Matthew 28:19.20” Jesus commands, “Go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to *OBEY EVERYTHING* I have commanded you!” {See I John 2:3-5}

EVERYTHING would also include all the other commands in God's inspired Word from Acts to Revelation as per 2 Timothy 3:16: 4:2: "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work...Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction."

If we really **LOVE** our brothers and sister in Christ we will lovingly teach them to obey all the approximately 400 commands of the NT with **LOVE** in the hope of countless eternal rewards when Jesus comes with great power with all His angels.

Revelation 22:112: Jesus says,"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!?

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, For the Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels, and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done."

Ephesians 4:15: "Speaking the Truth in **LOVE** , we will in all things grow up into Him who is the Head, that is, Christ! From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in **LOVE** , as each part does its work."

Ephesians 3:17-19: "I pray that you, being rooted and established in **LOVE** may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the **LOVE** of Christ, and to know this **LOVE** that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God!!"

I John 4:7-12: Dear friends, let us **LOVE** one another, for **LOVE** comes from God. Everyone who **LOVES** has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not **LOVE** does not know God, because God is **LOVE**. This is how God showed His **LOVE**among us: He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him. This is **LOVE**, not that we **LOVED** God, but that He **LOVED** us and sent His Son as the atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so **LOVED** us, we ought to **LOVE** one another. No one has ever seen God, but if we **LOVE** one another, God lives in us and His **LOVE** is made complete in us!

Romans 8:35,37-39: Who shall separate us from the **LOVE** of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?...We are more than conquerors through Him who **LOVED** us! For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the **LOVE** of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2019 03:54 PM

A little **WINDY** post on your part but a great thread "discussion" topic!

"**THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS IS **FAITH** EXPRESSING ITSELF THROUGH LOVE**!!{Galatians 5:6}"

Wow! You hit the nail right on the head when you shared this "new" **LOVE LAW**, or "new covenant" about **LOVE**!

YES we are **FIRST** suppose to **LOVE** Yah (His first 4 commandments) and then our neighbor (last 6 commandments)!!!

How do we SHOW our **LOVE** to the Father? **SIMPLE**, just as Yah'shua did (by example!), the Son of Yahweh!

How did He do it? You posted the perfect verses! I took the liberty to repost them here/below.

" "John 15:9,10" _esus says, "As the Father **LOVED** Me, so I have **LOVED** you!! Now remain in My **LOVE . **IF** (by FAITH and choice) you obey My commands, you will remain in My **LOVE**, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in His **LOVE**!" "

" "John 14:21,23: _esus says, "Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who **LOVES** Me! He who loves Me will be **LOVED** by My Father, and I will **LOVE** him....If anyone **LOVES** Me, he will obey My teaching. My Father will **LOVE** him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him!!" "

" "I John 3:18: Dear children, let us not **LOVE** with words (only) or tongue (only) but with actions and in truth!" "

End qoute of verses above.

Ahhhh so what you are saying is Yah'shua (_esus) obeyed His Father's commands (**LAWS**) **PERFECTLY** and remained in His **LOVE** (**LAWS**) or said in John 15:10 - "I have kept my Father's commandments (**LAWS**), and abide in his **LOVE** (**LAWS**)." Yah'shua says!

Yah'shua even tells us how to **LOVE** Him in John 14:21 when He says "He that hath my **COMMANDMENTS** (**LAWS**), and keepeth them, he it is that **LOVETH** me" He clearly says!

Ooooh and 1 John 3:18 was a very good verse you posted about **LOVE** (**FAITH**) and then comes **DEED** as said in the verse - "My little children, let us not (just) **LOVE** in (our) **WORD** (only), neither in (just) **TONGUE;** but (also) in **DEED** (**ACTIONS** you qouted) and in truth."

Thanks for sharing that we are first saved by **GRACE** thru **FAITH** and then comes our **ACTIONS** or **DEED** that **PROVE** our **FAITH** which is the **KEEPING OF HIS LAWS** which is the **EVIDENCE** but the NOT the means of our salvation!

Its all this **TRUTH** in the Bible reading and understanding that we **SHOW** our **LOVE** to Him!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2019 04:25 PM

**SALVATION IS 100% FREE WHILE ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS ARE 100% EARNED**!!

**SALVATION IS 100% FREE**

Titus 3:3,4: At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and **LOVE** of God our Savior appeared , He saved us, **NOT BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAD DONE**, but because of **HIS MERCY**!!

WHILE **SAD**LUP BELIEVES WE ARE SAVED BY GOOD WORKS???

John 1:12,13: To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION** or a husband's will but, **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**—and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**—**NOT BY WORKS**. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

**WHILE **SAD**LUP BELIEVES WE ARE SAVED BY GOOD WORKS**??

Romans 12:3: For by the **GRACE GIVEN ME** I say to every one of you. Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourselves with sober judgment, in accordance with the **FAITH GOD HAS DISTRIBUTED TO EACH OF YOU**... We have different gifts, according to the **GRACE GIVEN TO EACH OF US**!!

Romans 9:15,16,18: God says, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God's mercy...Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden. {But God's saints still preach God's Word to everyone}

John 15:16: Jesus says, You did not choose Me, but I **CHOSE YOU**and appointed you so that you might bear **FRUIT**--**FRUIT** that will last!!

Matthew 22:14: Jesus says, "MANY ARE INVITED**, but few are **CHOSEN**!"

Mar 13:20: Jesus says, "If the Lord had not cut short those days, no on would survive, but for the sake of the **ELECT**, whom He has **CHOSEN, He has shortened them!"

{The Lord has shortened the Great Tribulation from 3 1/2 years or 1278 days to 1260 days}

John 13:18: Jesus says, "I am not referring to all of you, I know those I have **CHOSEN**!

Ephesians 1:4-8; 11,12: In love He **PREDESTINED** us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves, In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding... In Him we were also **CHOSEN**, having been **PREDESTINED** in accordance to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity to the purpose of His will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be to the **PRAISE OF HIS GLORY**!!

I Thessalonians 1:4: For we know, brothers loved by God, that He has **CHOSEN YOU**, because our Gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction!

I Peter 2:9: But you are a **CHOSEN PEOPLE**, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you might declare the praise of Him who **CALLED YOU** out of darkness into His wonderful light!!

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against the **LAMB** but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and **KING** of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED** **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!! {Riding on white horses right after the Marriage Feast of the **LAMB** as per Revelation 19:7-20!}

Romans 6:23: The wages of sin is death, but the **GIFT OF GOD** is **ETERNAL LIFE**!

God's Word clearly teaches that faith, salvation, the holy spirit and eternal life are all 100 percent **FREE GIFTS OF GOD** and that the two main incentives for doing good works is being thankful to God for these amazing **FREE GIFTS** and to **EARN HEAVENLY ETERNAL REWARDS** which God has promised His chosen saints for faithful and loving service. Whereas those who believe in **SINLESS PERFECTION** believe that we have to earn our salvation and eternal life by doing **GOOD WORKS** and being **SINLESS** and that the only eternal reward is gaining eternal life by what we do; and if we commit even one small sin after we are saved we will loose our salvation and eternal life. And so man and not God becomes the Author and Finisher of our salvation.

**BUT WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY**??

**AND SO SALVATION IS 100 PERCENT **FREE** but **ETERNAL REWARDS** are 100 percent **EARNED**!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD** everyone for what ever good he does!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, “Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD** is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!”

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and **THEN** He will **REWARD** each person according to what he has done!”

Luke 11:33,34: Jesus says, "Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a **TREASURE** IN HEAVEN** that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

Luke 14:13,14: Jesus says, "When you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be **BLESSED**. Although they cannot repay you you will be **REPAID AT THE RESURRECTION** of the righteous!"

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his **REWARD**. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

How to Win Heavenly CROWNS:

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED** fully!.

Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, “I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN**!”

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN** of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me **ON THAT DAY**—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN** of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE** that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, “Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE**!”

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD IN HEAVEN**!”

Luke6:22,23: Jesus says, "Blessed are you when people hate you, when they reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. Rejoice in that day and **JUMP FOR JOY**, because great is your **REWARD IN HEAVEN**!"

Hebrews 10:32-36: Remember those earlier days after you had received the Light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly **REWARDED**. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you receive what He has promised!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2019 06:57 PM

**SALVATION IS 100% FREE WHILE ETERNAL HEAVENLY REWARDS ARE 100% EARNED**!!

**SALVATION IS 100% FREE**

Titus 3:3,4: At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and **LOVE** of God our Savior appeared , He saved us, **NOT BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAD DONE**, but because of **HIS MERCY**!!

**WHILE **SADLUP BELIEVES YOU ARE SAVED BY RIGHTEOUS THINGS WE HAVE DONE AND KEEPING OT LAWS**??

John 1:12,13: To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, he gave the right to become children of God--children born not of natural descent, **NOR OF A HUMAN DECISION** or a husband's will but, **BORN OF GOD**!!

John 6:37,39,44,65: Jesus says, "**ALL** that the Father gives Me **WILL** come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will **NEVER** drive away... And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all that He has given Me, but raise them up at the Last Day.... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father who sent Me **DRAWS HIM**, and I will raise him up at the Last Day!!... No one can come to Me **UNLESS** the Father has **ENABLED THEM**!!"

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by **GRACE** you have been saved, through **FAITH**—and this **NOT FROM YOURSELVES**, it is the **GIFT OF GOD**—not by works. So that no one can boast. For we are **GOD'S WORKMANSHIP**, created in Christ Jesus to do **GOOD WORKS**, which God prepared in advance for us to do!

WHILE **SAD**LUP BELIEVES WE ARE SAVED BY GOOD WORKS AND KEEPING OT LAWS**??

Romans 12:3: For by the **GRACE GIVEN ME** I say to every one of you. Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourselves with sober judgment, in accordance with the **FAITH GOD HAS DISTRIBUTED TO EACH OF YOU**... We have different gifts, according to the **GRACE GIVEN TO EACH OF US**!!

Romans 9:15,16,18: God says, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God's mercy...Therefore God has mercy on whom He wants to have mercy, and He hardens whom He wants to harden. {But God's saints still preach God's Word to everyone}

John 15:16: Jesus says, You did not choose Me, but I **CHOSE YOU**and appointed you so that you might bear **FRUIT**--**FRUIT** that will last!!

Matthew 22:14: Jesus says, "MANY ARE INVITED**, but few are **CHOSEN**!"

Mar 13:20: Jesus says, "If the Lord had not cut short those days, no on would survive, but for the sake of the **ELECT**, whom He has **CHOSEN, He has shortened them!"

{The Lord has shortened the Great Tribulation from 3 1/2 years or 1278 days to 1260 days}

John 13:18: Jesus says, "I am not referring to all of you, I know those I have **CHOSEN**!

Ephesians 1:4-8; 11,12: In love He **PREDESTINED** us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves, In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding... In Him we were also **CHOSEN**, having been **PREDESTINED** in accordance to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity to the purpose of His will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be to the **PRAISE OF HIS GLORY**!!

I Thessalonians 1:4: For we know, brothers loved by God, that He has **CHOSEN YOU**, because our Gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction!

I Peter 2:9: But you are a **CHOSEN PEOPLE**, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you might declare the praise of Him who **CALLED YOU** out of darkness into His wonderful light!!

Revelation 17:14: They will make war against the **LAMB** but the **LAMB** will overcome them because He is **LORD** of lords and **KING** of kings and with Him will be His **CALLED** **CHOSEN** and **FAITHFUL** followers!! {Riding on white horses right after the Marriage Feast of the **LAMB** as per Revelation 19:7-20!}

Romans 6:23: The wages of sin is death, but the **GIFT OF GOD** is **ETERNAL LIFE**!

God's Word clearly teaches that faith, salvation, the Holy Spirit and eternal life are all 100 percent **FREE GIFTS OF GOD** and that the two main incentives for doing good works is being thankful to God for these amazing **FREE GIFTS** and to **EARN HEAVENLY ETERNAL REWARDS** which God has promised His chosen saints for faithful and loving service. Whereas those who believe in **SINLESS PERFECTION** believe that we have to earn our salvation and eternal life by doing **GOOD WORKS** and being **SINLESS** and that the only eternal reward is gaining eternal life by what we do; and if we commit even one small sin after we are saved we will loose our salvation and eternal life. And so man and not God becomes the Author and Finisher of our salvation.

**AND SO SALVATION IS 100 PERCENT **FREE** but **ETERNAL REWARDS** are 100 percent **EARNED**!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD** everyone for what ever good he does!

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, “Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD** is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!”

Luke 11:33,34: Jesus says, "Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a **TREASURE** IN HEAVEN** that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your **TREASURE** is, there your **HEART** will be also!"

Luke 14:13,14: Jesus says, "When you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be **BLESSED**. Although they cannot repay you you will be **REPAID AT THE RESURRECTION** of the righteous!"

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives, he will receive his **REWARD**. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

How to Win Heavenly CROWNS:

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN** that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER**! Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED** fully!.

Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, “I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN**!”

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN** of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me **ON THAT DAY**—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN** of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE** that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, “Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE**!”

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your **REWARD IN HEAVEN**!”

Luke6:22,23: Jesus says, "Blessed are you when people hate you, when they reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. Rejoice in that day and **JUMP FOR JOY**, because great is your **REWARD IN HEAVEN**!"

Hebrews 10:32-36: Remember those earlier days after you had received the Light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly **REWARDED**. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you receive what He has promised!

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2019 09:10 PM

Teddyhug;

You took the time and respected Prophetic7744 post by reading it and answering it.

Did he do the same for you?

He claims his behavior is "Chirst's Law"

Actions speak louder than words.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2019 11:03 PM

Sadlup;

I'm not sure you understand how important and busy a teacher/missionary Prophetic7744 is! He has "blessed" us with miles of copy and paste verses, so that we can be in awe of it all! He does **NOT** just give out the answers to them because he **WANTS** us to figure them out for ourselves! You see? Just like this **LOVE** LAW that he has revealed to me in this thread.

Prophetic7744 understands **COMPLETELY" now that Yah's LAW is all about LOVE! Read it again.

" "John 15:9,10" _esus says, "As the Father **LOVED** Me, so I have **LOVED** you!! Now remain in My **LOVE . **IF** (by FAITH and choice) you obey My commands, you will remain in My **LOVE**, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in His **LOVE**!" "

" "John 14:21,23: _esus says, "Whoever has My commands and obeys them, he is the one who **LOVES** Me! He who loves Me will be **LOVED** by My Father, and I will **LOVE** him....If anyone **LOVES** Me, he will obey My teaching. My Father will **LOVE** him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him!!" "

" "I John 3:18: Dear children, let us not **LOVE** with words (only) or tongue (only) but with actions and in truth!" "

End qoute of verses above from Prophetic7744.

Ahhhh so I understood what Prophetic7744 was saying, is Yah'shua (_esus) obeyed His Father's commands (**LAWS**) **PERFECTLY** and remained in His **LOVE** (**LAWS**) or said in John 15:10 - "I have kept my Father's commandments (**LAWS**), and abide in his **LOVE** (**LAWS**)." Yah'shua says!

Yah'shua even tells us how to **LOVE** Him in John 14:21 when He says "He that hath my **COMMANDMENTS**

(**LAWS**), and keepeth them, he it is that **LOVETH** me" He clearly says!

Ooooh and 1 John 3:18 was a very good verse Prophetic7744 posted about **LOVE** (**FAITH**) and then comes **DEED** as said in the verse - "My little children, let us not (just) **LOVE** in (our) **WORD** (only), neither in (just) **TONGUE;** but (also) in **DEED** (**ACTIONS** you qouted) and in truth."

Thanks for sharing that we are first saved by **GRACE** thru **FAITH** Prophetic7744 and then comes our **ACTIONS** or **DEED** that **PROVE** our **FAITH** which is the **KEEPING OF HIS LAWS** which is the **EVIDENCE** but the NOT the means of our salvation! Its all this **TRUTH** in the Bible reading and understanding that we **SHOW** our **LOVE** to Him!

Right Sadlup?

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2019 05:11 AM

**WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY ABOUT WHAT **THE WILL OF THE FATHER IS** IN THE NEW TESTAMENT**??

There are many who quote the following 2 Scriptures about doing the *WILL OF THE FATHER**:

Not every one who says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who does the **WILL OF MY FATHER** who is in heaven." (Matthew 7:21)

Matthew 12:50: Jesus says, Whoever does the **WILL OF MY FATHER** in heaven is My brother and sister and mother!"

But then they never tell us what the **WILL OF THE FATHER IS** in the New Testament or they quote a lot of old Testament words by the Father.

**WHAT DOES GOD'S WORD SAY ABOUT WHAT **THE WILL OF THE FATHER IS** in the New Testament.

John 14:39,40: Jesus says And this is the **WILL OF HIM** who sent Me, that I shall **LOSE NONE** of all those He has given, Me, but raise them up at the Last Day. For My *FATHER'S WILL* is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise then up at the Last Day!"

Acts 22:24:15: Ananias said to Paul, "The God of our ancestors has **CHOSEN YOU** to **KNOW HIS WILL** and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from His mouth. You will be His witness to all people of what you have seen and heard.

Acts 26:16-18: The Lord Jesus said to Paul, Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you and **APPOINTED YOU** as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes and turn then from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they my receive **FORGIVENESS OF SINS** and a place among those who **SANCTIFIED BY FAITH IN ME**!"

Acts 915: The Lord said to Ananias, "This man {PAUL} is **MY CHOSEN INSTRUMENT**to proclaim My name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel!"

Acts 20:27: Paul said, "For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the **WHOLE WILL OF GOD**!"

Ephesians 1:3-10: Praise be to the God and Father of our **LORD** Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing **IN CHRIST** In love He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with **HIS PLEASURE AND WILL**--to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has **FREELY** given us in the One He loves, In Him we have **REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD, the **FORGIVENESS OF SINS**, in accordance of the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us will all wisdom, He made known to us the mystery of **HIS WILL** according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times have reached their fulfillment--to bring all things in heaven and on earth **UNDER CHRIST**!

Ephesians 1:20-23: The Father raised Jesus from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under His feet and appointed Him to be the **HEAD OVER EVERYTHING FOR THE CHURCH**, which is **HIS BODY**, the fullness of Him who fills everything in every Way!!

Matthew 28:18-20: The Lord Jesus says, "**ALL AUTHORITY** in heaven and on earth has been given to **ME**. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations... teaching them to **OBEY EVERYTHING I HAVE COMMANDED YOU**. And surely I am with you Always!"

Hebrews 10:7-10: The Lord Jesus said, "I have come to do **YOUR WILL** My God. Sacrifices and offerings, burnt offerings and sin offerings You did not desire, nor were You pleased with them--though they were offered in accordance of the law. Then Jesus said, "Here I am, I have come to do **YOUR WILL**!" Jesus set aside the first Covenant to establish the second Covenant. And by that **WILL*, we have been made holy **THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OF THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST ONCE FOR ALL**!

John 3:16-18: For God so loved the world that He gave His One and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to **SAVE** the world **THROUGH HIM**! Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's **ONE AND ONLY SON**!!

I John 2:1-5: We have an Advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ the Righteous One. He is the **ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SIN**, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world. We know we have com to know Him *IF WE KEEP HIS COMMANDS**. Whoever says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a **LIAR**, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**. God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in Him!!

John 14:21,23: Jesus says, "Whoever has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father... Anyone who loves Me will **OBEY MY TEACHING**, My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make our home with them!"

John 14:6,7: Jesus says, "I an the **WAY** the **TRUTH** and the **LIFE**. No one comes to the Father **EXCEPT THROUGH ME**! If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on, you do know Him and have **SEEN HIM**!!"

KJVonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2019 09:51 PM

We are taught to pray for our enemies. Sadly , alot of Christians don't pray for others based solely on who they voted for!. Yes, I will pray for him and lots of others who have fallen into the devil's landmines or were blinded. I had watched a youtube video just doing some research the other day and a preacher actually cussed behind the pulpit in front of the congregation talking about another preacher. He called him a bad name. I can't stand preachers who yell and point fingers and profess to love God but do not present any correction in love. Yes, we should always love others and be understanding . I was a victim myself of being in different denominations and eating contradictory doctrine.. It was only when I started reading the bible for myself and coming to the word with a blank slate that I found the God of the bible. It's important to have a good bible, not a new age counterfeit that removes verses and takes away from the word of God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2019 06:15 AM

Actually *SAD*lup your extremely Satanic teachings are not believed by any of the born again Christian believers in this **CHRISTIAN**forum! Your Jewish doctrines would be gladly accepted on any Jewish Forum but are completely obnoxious in a **CHRISTIAN** forum. My posts are loaded with God's Word which exposes all of **SAD**lup's Satanic teachings such as:

***That our great God and Savior Jesus Christ **IS NOT GOD** and His blood DOES MAKE ATONEMENT FOR OUR SINS**!!

*** That Jesus did not change any OT Laws.

*** None of Paul's books are inspired by God which is about **HALF OF THE NEW TESTAMENT!!

**That we are saved by **GOOD WORKS** including keeping all of the OT Laws.

WOW!! **SAD**LUP ALSO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN ETERNAL TORMENT IN HELL FOR THE LOST UNBELIEVER**???

**SAD*LUP MAKES THE RIDICULOUS CLAIM THAT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST IS NOT GOD AND NEVER CHANGED EVEN ONE OT LAW**??

**HOWEVER**: **JESUS MADE MANY AMAZING AND TOUGHER CHANGES TO OLD TESTAMENT MARRIAGE, ADULTERY AND DIVORCE LAWS ***THAT WERE **MUCH MORE LAWLESS*** THAN THE **NEW LAWS** OF OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST**!!

Matthew 5:27,28: Jesus says, "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already **COMMITTED ADULTERY** with her in his heart."{This sin is never even mentioned in the Old Testament!}

**THIS SIN OF ADULTERY WOULD INCLUDE PICTURES OR VIDEOS OF A WOMAN ON TELEVISION OR THE INTERNET OR IN PORNOGRAPHY**!!

These terrible sins would not even have been sins according to OT Law!!

Jesus also eliminated the OT capital punishment for the sin of adultery when he told the Pharisees who were about to stone to death a woman who committed adultery when Jesus said: "He that is without sin among you cast the first stone!!" {As per John 8:7!!}

Leviticus 20:1,10: The Lord said to Moses..... If a man commits adultery with another man's wife --with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress **MUST BE PUT TO DEATH**!" {OT LAW ELIMINATED!!}

Any executioner would of course be guilty of some sin!!

Matthew 19::3-9: Some Pharisees came to Jesus to test Him. They asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?" "Haven't you read," Jesus replied, "That at the beginning the Creator made them male and female' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefor what God has joined together, let no one separate." Why then the Pharisees asked, did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?" Jesus replied, "MOSES PERMITTED YOU TO DIVORCE YOUR WIVES BECAUSE **YOUR HEARTS WERE HARD**, but it was not this way from the beginning. But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery!!!"

In the Old Testament you could divorce your wife for almost any reason by just giving her a certificate of divorce as per Deuteronomy 24:1,3.

Actually it is almost impossible in the New Testament to divorce your wife if she is a believer, since Jesus also said in Matthew 18:22 that you should forgive your brother or wife not 7 times but 77 times which can also be translated 7 times 70 times!!

And according to I Corinthians 7:12-15 you can only divorce an unbelieving wife **IF SHE LEAVES YOU* even though you have been a good husband.

I Corinthians 7:12,13,15: If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, **HE MUST NOT DIVORCE HER**. And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, **SHE MUST NOT DIVORCE HIM**!... But if an unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances. God has called us to live in peace!

THIS COMPLETELY CHANGES OT LAWS ON DIVORCE**!!

In the Old Testament Abraham had 2 wives and Jacob {Israel} had 4 wives which him the 12 sons which became the 12 tribes of Israel. King David had 8 wives and was only penalized for sins of taking Bathsheba as his wife after causing the death of her husband. ???

But in the New Testament you can have only **ONE WIFE**!!As per I Corinthians 7:2; ! Timothy 3:2,12 and Titus 1:6.

**THIS COMPLETELY CHANGED OT MARRIAGE LAWS**!!

In the OT rich people like Solomon could also afford to have **MANY CONCUBINES** which they could have sex with, without any penalty???

2 Samuel 5:13 - "After he left Hebron, David took more **CONCUBINES** and wives in Jerusalem, and more sons and daughters were born to him."

David was only penalized for the sins of taking Bathsheba for his wife after causing the death of her husband!

**THESE WOULD BE TERRIBLE SINS UNDER THE NEW COVENANT OF JESUS CHRIST, OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR**!!

The Satanic Mormons are the only Christian Denomination that practice the evil NT sin of Polygamy and even they believe that having **CONCUBINES** is a very evil sin !!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2019 10:47 PM

BUMP!

Previous post is a waste of time reading. Its always the same thing people, copy and paste!

KJVonly:

Thanks for sharing and I agree with so much that you posted. Unfortunately it was bured in copy and paste by Prophetic7744 and don't know how many people have read it, he is so disrespectful of others.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jul, 2019 10:23 AM

Cristians Discriminated Against by Israel

By Donald Neff

Former Israel Bureau Chief for Time Magazine

Excerpted from Fifty Years of Israel

On Dec. 29, 1977, Christians in Israel and the occupied territories protested a new law passed by the Israeli parliament making it illegal for missionaries to proselytize Jews. Protestant churches charged that the law had been “hastily pushed through parliament during the Christmas period when Christians were busily engaged in preparing for and celebrating their major festival.” The law made missionaries liable to five years’ imprisonment for attempting to persuade people to change their religion, and three years’ imprisonment for any Jew who converted. The United Christian Council complained that the law could be “misused in restricting religious freedom in Israel.”

Nonetheless, it came into force on April 1, 1978, prohibiting the offering of “material inducement” for a person to change his religion. A material inducement could be something as minor as the giving of a Bible. Although the Likud government of Menachem Begin assured the Christian community that the law applied equally to all religions and did not specifically mention Christians, the United Christian Council of Israel charged that it was biased and aimed specifically at Christians since only Christians openly proselytized. Council representatives also cited anti-Christian speeches made in the parliament during debate on the law. Parliament member Binyamin Halevy had called missionaries “a cancer in the body of the nation.” It was then only legal for Christians to preach and teach Arabs, Gentiles and tourists; and made it very hard for Christians to evangelize the Jews. About 20 percent of Jews in Israel are Orthodox Jews and about 20 percent try to follow some Jewish Laws and attend synagogues and then about 60 percent of the Jews are completely non-religious. About 70 percent of the Orthodox Jews would call the police and have you arrested if you preached the Gospel to them. But only about 35 percent of the religious Jews and about 10 Percent of the non-religious would turn you in. And so most of the Christian missionaries only preach and teach the non-religious Jews unless a religious Jew really wanted to hear the Gospel.

The first half of the 1980s, with Likud governments in control, was a particularly active period for Jewish bigots. On Oct. 8, 1982, the Baptist Church in Jerusalem was burned down. This Baptist church was the most Evangelical church in Jerusalem and most of the other Protestant churches in Jerusalem were partially or fully taken over by the Pentecostals, Messianic Jews and Liberals. Kerosene had been sprinkled on the church’s wooden chapel, constructed in 1933. Although no one was ever charged in the arson, the Baptist Center’s bookstore had been vandalized a dozen times in previous years, and Jews were suspected. When the Baptists sought to rebuild the church, Jews demonstrated against the project and the Jewish district planning commission refused to grant a building permit. In 1985, the Israeli Supreme Court advised the Baptists to leave the all-Jewish area. And so most of the Evangelicals in Jerusalem now meet in private houses.

Dual-Covenant Theology

Televangelist John Hagee's dual-covenant statements have been reported in a Houston newspaper. Hagee said, "I believe that every Jewish person who lives in the light of the Torah, which is the word of God, has a relationship with God and will come to redemption," and "I'm not trying to convert the Jewish people to the Christian faith." The news article went on to report: "In fact, trying to convert Jews is a 'waste of time,' [Hagee] said. 'The Jewish person who has his roots in Judaism is not going to convert to Christianity. There is no form of Christian evangelism that has failed so miserably as evangelizing the Jewish people. They [already] have a faith structure.' Everyone else, whether Buddhist or Baha'i, needs to believe in Jesus, he says. But not Jews. Jews already have a covenant with God that has never been replaced by Christianity, he says". ("San Antonio Fundamentalist Battles Anti-Semitism," Houston Chronicle, April 30, 1988, section 6, page 1).

However, Jesus says in John 14:6: "I am the **WAY** the **TRUTH** and the **LIFE**. No one comes to the Father **EXCEPT THROUGH ME**!"

I was a missionary in Israel and would make a wild guess that there are only about 5,000 Jews who are truly born again Christians in Israel and about 25,000 born again Jews in the USA in Evangelical churches. There are also about 100,000 Messianic Jews in the USA and Israel with some very bizarre beliefs: Such as Jesus is not God and His blood atonement does not forgive all our sins since we must also obey many OT Laws. Many Messianic Jews do not believe in eternal hell and that Jesus did not change any Old Testament Laws and that most of Paul's letters can not be trusted or inspired by God. There are some Messianic Jews whose doctrines are not that extreme and I am making a wild guess that about 20,000 are truly born again Christians. There are about 6 1/2 million Jews in Israel, about 6 1/2 million Jews in the USA and about 2 million Jews in the rest of the world or about 15 million Jews.

So if about 50,000 Jews are born again then 100 times that amount or 5,000,000 Jews will be saved during the Great Tribulation as per:

Zechariah 13:8,9: "In the whole land," declares the Lord, "Two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it {During the Great Tribulation}. The third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on My name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are My people,' and they will say, 'The Lord is our God!'"

Romans 11:25-28: I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery brothers so that you may not be conceited. Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in {During the Great Tribulation, See Rev 7:9-17}, and in this way all Israel will be saved. The Deliverer will come from Zion; He will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is My Covenant with them when I take away their sins. As far as the Gospel is concerned they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the **PATRIARCHS**, for God's gifts and His call are irrevocable!

And God inspired 32 Jews to write the Old Testament and 8 Jews to write the New Testament. All of the 12 Apostles were Jews and Jewish Apostles, preachers and teachers spread the Gospel to all of the Roman World in the first Century!

Page : 1 2