Author Thread: What Prize, What Glory, What Treasure!!!!!
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
What Prize, What Glory, What Treasure!!!!!
Posted : 4 Mar, 2008 07:12 PM

What prize, What Glory, What Treasure!!

People cant tell me the world and the church are not hungry for god. The world pays countless millions for channelers, psychics, spiritualist�s, guru�s, private palm readers. Religions all over the world of every factor from Hindu�s to Musilim�s to budist�s to Christians are giving more funds, building bigger building�s, and gathering at alarming rates to call on their god. This means there�s no shortage of hunger, so where is the miracle of miracles, devine interventions that we know god is capable of. In the history of time God says he will pour out his spirit upon (( ALL )) flesh and your sons and your daughter�s shall prophesy, see visions. Why is it that 10% or less of all charismatic believers are spirit filled ?

Th church has missed the mark. More focus is on the programs,,,,, events,,,, play�s,,,, drama�s ,,,, prosperity ,,,, blessing�s ,,,, prophetic worship ,,,, the word groups,,,, the healing ministries,,,, the discipleship ministries,,, etc, etc. I must say that the center of the tabernacle was the Brazen Altar, OUR NEW TESTAMENT CROSS!! We must never forget the blood in the midst of the latest movement or religious fad. The blood cleanses and the Anointing Destroys the Yokes!! Wherever God�s manifest�s his presence and Glory, there will always be miracles, blessings, healings, deliverance�s, restorations. Yet preaching these things do not always produce intimacy with god and his manifested presence. Don�t misunderstand me, I�ve pursued the blessing and not the blessor, the healing and not the healer, and I �ve pursued God and HIM ALONE. I don�t have to tell you which one produced city and church changing manifestions and which one nice results. The pursuit of god (( WILL )) produce all the above but the pursuit of all the above will not nessecarily produce God.

People, including the church are so desperate for hope that the world and the church will accept canned scripp�s from the lastest marketers and spiritual insighters. I�ve seen the movements of discipleship, the word Christians, the name it and claim it, apostolic movement, prophecy movement yet after all has run their course it will always come back to someone who will seek the creator and not the creations, gifts and blessing�s. _________________ Oh the Depth of Spiritual Hunger______________ ` `,,,,,,, Hear this ,,,,,,, (( When a Man Finds His God ,,,, Then God Has Found His Man )) !

Jesus said the Kingdom of God is likened unto a treasure hidden in a field and the Pearl of Great Price. They pursuer sold and left all to purchase the field and pearl. Our chief Apostle Paul said I count all things as lost that I Might (( WIN HIM )) __and be__ (( Found in Him )). Could this possibly change. This will not!!!!! Not centuries ago, not yesterday, not today or next year will this pattern change. Yes , when a Man Finds His God then God Has Found His Man!!!

Each generation must experience his glory, past experiences cannot take the place of today�s presence. Wake up the mighty men, take your harps down from the willow trees, stir the at ease in Zion, yes, all slept and slumbered right before the bride groom arrived. Where is the oil, where is the oil, WHERE IS THE OIL. The oil is the source of the light, there must be oil in the vessel. Then and only then can our children say, I know, I was there, I seen it, I felt it, I experienced it. When the anointing comes we preach but when the glory and his presence comes you cant stand to minister, sinners will surrender or not be able to sit in the congregation of god under his presence. When a man finds god, HIS FAMILY, his Church and his Life WILL CHANGE. then the torch will BE PASSED. Sons and Daughters of the Kingdom, His presence is your treasure, go for it, grab it, seek it, lose yourself in god. BRUCE!!

Deborahe

View Profile
History
What Prize, What Glory, What Treasure!!!!!
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 02:01 PM

This is a MUST READ post ! Praying the Spirit of God will draw

many to read this and that they will be just as excited and Blessed by it as I am !

Praising God,

Deborah