Author Thread: Ladies lets build our "perfect man"
Admin

Ladies lets build our "perfect man"
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 07:23 AM

In the Bible we are told that our perfection is in Christ.

We are told to mark the perfect man.

As humans...ladies if we could "build" our idea man what might he be like? What qualities might he possess - what might he look like...where might we begin?

I would start with his heart - I would mold it so that it reverences God FIRST... submitted to Christ first and open to the winds of God...capable and flexible enough to move when and how God says move. I would shape his heart to be for the things of God evidenced by the practicing of his faith. His heart would be for God.

I would want him to be healed: Mentally, physically, emotionally and Spiritually HEALED in the name of Jesus so that he can walk WHOLE. There are too many walking wounded - people (male and female) jumping into relationships expecting someone to make them whole. only God can do this. Being hurt, being wounded is a part of life. I would want him to spend the time he needs (however long that takes) to BE healed and be whole before taking the reigns of leadership of our home and family. I would like it if he would say that up front instead of wasting our time - his and mine: I'm not yet whole/ready for a new relationship but God is working with me right now.

I would want him to be a Godly leader - one who seeks God BEFORE making decisions and willing to get answers FIRST from the word rather than testosterone!

The outside? Well...I will only consider the outside of a man when the inside - CHARACTER, INTEGRITY line up with that of a Godly man according to scripture. The outside can look like a hunk of new money (as the saying goes) or a run down shanty (as I like to say) but the only thing that will determine my attraction to his outer shell will be his inner self.

Then and only then would I begin to build my idea of a beautiful man on the outside which we can talk about later (lol)...what about you other ladies? If you could build your perfect man...what might he be like?

View Profile
History
Ladies lets build our "perfect man"
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 12:20 PM

well Im new but i will give this a try. I would ask the man be Godly and moral. Conservative in his values and actions. Old fashioned. have the ability to be a friend first and mate if it is right. someone that at the end of the day can love me as much as I love them. Humor and intelligence are great as well. Manners ethics and standards. It should go without saying here but I am finding I may expect too much from men. I think any man should treat ANY lady as he would want his mother or daughter treated. And this is a big thing with me the man would need to be able to communicate. I realize we think and communicate differently but more than one word at a time to get your point across would help.

I have hopes that Gods knows my desires and will send the man for me along.

God Bless You ALL

Page : 1 2