Author Thread: Post the same things over and over.
Admin

Post the same things over and over.
Posted : 14 Sep, 2019 11:25 PM

Is posting the same things over and over the same as praying long winded prays.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 05:55 AM

Satan/d followers rely on their own words rather than God's Word to promote their Satanic beliefs. They really hate it when you quote God's Words to confirm God's New Covenant doctrines which contradicts their Satanic beliefs.

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man does not live on bread alone, but on **EVERY WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD**!"

Luke 8:15: Jesus says, "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the **WORD**, retain it, and by perseverance produce a crop."

John 17:17: Jesus prays to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

Colossians 1:25: I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**!

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!}

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 02:09 PM

Post the same things over and over. Posted : 14 Sep, 2019 11:25 PM

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 02:58 PM

Satan's followers like Grace rely on their own words rather than God's Word to promote their Satanic beliefs. They really hate it when you quote God's Words to confirm God's New Covenant doctrines which contradicts their Satanic beliefs.

I Peter 1:23-25: You have been **BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE LIVING AND ENDURING **WORD OF GOD**!! All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field, the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the **WORD OF THE LORD STANDS FOREVER**. And this is the **WORD** that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35: Jesus says, Heaven and earth will pass away, but **MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY**!"

I John 2:3-5: We know we have come to know Him {Jesus} if we obey His commands. The man who says, "I know Him," but does not do what He commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone **OBEYS HIS WORD**, God's love is truly made complete in him!

Matthew 4:4: Jesus says, "Man does not live on bread alone, but on **EVERY WORD FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD**!"

Luke 8:15: Jesus says, "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the **WORD**, retain it, and by perseverance produce a crop."

John 17:17: Jesus prays to His Father, "Sanctify them by the Truth, **YOUR WORD IS TRUTH**!"

Colossians 1:25: I have become its servant by the commission God gave to me to present to you the **WORD OF GOD IN ALL ITS FULLNESS**!

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!} Be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people {Like Grace} will not put up with sound doctrine!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 03:43 PM

Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 02:09 PM

Post the same things over and over. Posted : 14 Sep, 2019 11:25 PM

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 03:56 PM

Satan's followers like Grace rely on their own words rather than God's Word to promote their Satanic beliefs. They really hate it when you quote God's Words to confirm God's New Covenant doctrines which contradicts their Satanic beliefs.

2 Timothy 3:15,16: 4:1,2: You have known the **HOLY SCRIPTURES**, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED** and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom, I give you this charge: **PREACH THE WORD**!! {**WHICH IS THE ENTIRE NEW COVENANT AND NEW TESTAMENT**!!} Be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people {Like Grace} will not put up with sound doctrine!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 04:56 PM

Servantfiss,

This is what we deal with on this site since there are no moderators.

Richard, aka #7744 believes GOD Almighty empowers him in order to judge people, and to call them satan and followers of satan.

Little does 7744 know that he stands to be judged of GOD Almighty for living in unbelief.

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2019 08:59 PM

It is interesting to note that in the last 20 posts by Grace there is not even one word of Scripture from the Living Words Of God!

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 08:54 PM

I love this **ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED*

Canon,Gnostic,IChing,Quran,Avesta,that one I cannot pronounce,all assumtions of Moses,apochrapha.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2019 12:00 AM

I forgot spagetti recipe

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Sep, 2019 02:26 PM

I'm fairly sure Satan is good at quoting Gods word out of context to suit himself. He isn't quaking in his boots just because someone reels off quotes like answer phone messages.

What Satan dislikes is righteousness, purity of heart, reason, intelligence and wisdom to learn and understand the truth.

A single verse fully explored is worth many verses just merely quoted for the sake of it. To just mindlessly cast verses out with little thought or explanation almost devalues their true worth. Treat Gods words as the jewels they are.