God Loves Us
Posted : 20 Sep, 2019 05:30 AM

God, Our Friend John 14:21-26 kjv

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Loves Us
Posted : 20 Sep, 2019 05:32 AM

What are you doing to grow closer to the Lord? And how are you helping others to recognize their own desire to know Him personally?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Loves Us
Posted : 20 Sep, 2019 05:35 AM

Study your Bible

Pray often

Get together with others that love God

Share Good News of Gospel of Jesus Christ

Give to God's work

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
God Loves Us
Posted : 21 Sep, 2019 07:35 AM

cupcakeme writes - "God, Our Friend John 14:21-26 kjv"

Yes Yahweh is our friend and can help us to LOVE Him and our neighbor. Its all about LOVE in keeping His Commandments, all TEN of His perfect 10 Commandments!

John 14:21 "Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him."

Some false teachers and "churches" will say Yahweh or His Son Yah'shua changed the perfect 10 Commandment Law, done away with two of them (catholic "church" says) or one of them (so many protestant "churches" say) but the Bible says differently!

Yahweh nor His Son Yah'shua NEVER change and the Bible warns us about these false teachers and "churches" with various and strange doctrines!

Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." and verse 9 " Be not carried about with divers (varied,various) and strange doctrines."

Daniel warns us that the beast of Rome (catholic "church" of Revelations 13:4-9 ) will blastpheme the Most High Yahweh and think to change His Holy Laws!

Daniel 7:25 "He will speak words against the Most High (YHWH) and try to exhaust the holy ones of the Most High. He will attempt to alter the seasons and the law"

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
God Loves Us
Posted : 21 Sep, 2019 07:37 AM

Yes cupcakeme is soooo correct that we need to study our Bibles and pray often! To encourage others to grow closer to Yahweh and by His power to keep His Holy and perfect Commandment Laws, like this forum is for in teaching truth!

It is mine and others on this forum that recognize and desire the need for our LOVE toward Yahweh, toward others and to know Him personally!

Amen!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Loves Us
Posted : 10 Nov, 2019 12:16 PM

Believers will never suffer eternal death but instead are given everlasting life.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Loves Us
Posted : 10 Nov, 2019 12:21 PM

We cannot earn salvation because we will never be holy like God. But since Jesus was perfect, His sacrifice on our behalf proved acceptable to the Father.His blood adequately covers our sins.

Tanzmeister

View Profile
History
God Loves Us
Posted : 14 Nov, 2020 10:09 AM

Hi you forgot to Repent on your list.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Loves Us
Posted : 14 Nov, 2020 12:41 PM

The thread is about His loves Us.

No I didn't forget about repentance.

God loves those who haven't Yet repented if their sins.

He hated sin, not the person.

Get it !!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
God Loves Us
Posted : 14 Nov, 2020 12:42 PM

Oftentimes people get off topic.

Teddyhug

He likes to insult people.

Moonlight7

View Profile