Author Thread: God is telling me that I will find the right one
Admin

God is telling me that I will find the right one
Posted : 15 Oct, 2019 07:51 AM

Ephesians 5:31 and Mark 10:9

I usually have trouble remembering the numbers of the chapters and verses in the Bible, but this week I opened up to see these two verses "Therefore what God has joined together, let no man separate." and "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” I've asked some of my closest friends and family to pray for me. I can just feel the Lord in my heart. When He let's me find her I won't have to change anything about myself for her to like me. I don't have to be the most attractive man in the world. I don't even have to have confidence in myself. I have confidence in the Lord. He is going to give me a beautiful and blossoming relationship with a wonderful christian woman. The devil still tries to tempt me so that I will turn back to sin, but he is not in control. God is. The devil doesn't want me to have a relationship with anyone. God does. And if it's His will then it will be done. And I believe it is His will. It's not just a relationship I want, I want what God wants me to have. I want His gifts. I want to glorify Him, and praise Him. Just keep praying for me, and I really pray that this helps you if you are dealing with any heartache. Thank you. God bless.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
God is telling me that I will find the right one
Posted : 19 Oct, 2019 07:46 PM

A wolf's best tactic is always separating a sheep from the flock. A sheep's best tactic is to stick by the Shepherd. The wolf is cunning, but the Shepherd is wise to the wolf tactics. All the sheep has to do is have faith in the Shepherd's wisdom.